Best Friends - SOONWOO

SEVENTEEN Drabble Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wonwoo watched Soonyoung fell down the trees, again, with a grin on his face. His best friend was just too stubborn.

"Told ya you can't get it, Kwon. Come on, it's getting late."

"Why don't you climb this tree and get the coconuts for both of us then? I'm trying to get you the fruits and you just sat there laughing at me, very helpful."

Wonwoo got up and walked to Soonyoung, reaching out a hand for him to take. Apparently, giving up really just wasn't in Soonyoung's dictionary, along with thinking and being tired.

Wonwoo shook his head, looking up at the fruits, his pointer finger went up high before he gave up and sighed. Soonyoung gave him that bright smile and patted him at the back.

"Come on Jeon, we can do this."

Three falls, uncountable grunt from Wonwoo, several giggles from Soonyoung and what felt like hours later, Wonwoo was found with a happy Soonyoung walking home with two coconuts for each of them. Wonwoo's clothes were totally ruined, not to mention the sweat on his body, he hated being sweaty. But then seeing Soonyoung's smile, listening to his humming, Wonwoo knew why they were best friends and best friends always stick together no matter what.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter