MEANIE 7

SEVENTEEN Drabble Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wonwoo called, again for the nth time that night. Again, he threw his phone across the room when the call was once again unanswered, straight to the voice mail. He wanted to cry, his hands couldn’t stop brushing through his fringe. His feet brought him up to take his phone again. His eyes focused on the wallpaper through the crack on the screen, then he saw the photos on the floor and once again he called. When the operator, once again answered him, asking to leave a message, finally he decided to go with it and leave Mingyu a message.

“Uhh… Hey… Uhhh, it’s me. Uhh… I…” He didn’t realize that he had his thumb in his mouth. His teeth must have bitten too hard that it cut through his skin but he couldn’t feel it. The seconds went by, before he could utter another word, the line was cut. His grip on the phone was so strong that his knuckle turned white. His eyes got blurry and he let go, let go of his bloody thumb and also the phone which made a thump sound when it once more hit the ground. This time, it went off. Wonwoo felt his tears rolled down his cheeks. He let them all out as his feet gave up on him.

He saw those photos, the picture perfect memories, when he still could smile brightly, when he still had Mingyu by his side. He saw those empty bottles, the only thing that had been keeping him company these past few months.

He saw his phone and remembere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter