Meanie - MEANIE

SEVENTEEN Drabble Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Teacher Wonwoo was just tidying his things up after those moms took his time telling him stories that had nothing to do with the kids he was teaching, or with Wonwoo, or with teaching, or with... well, they just loved telling Wonwoo stories and Wonwoo wouldn't really mind if they didn't take too long. Wonwoo thought about his precious nap which he had to kiss goodbye because it had been taken from him.

Just before he could stand up to leave the office, there was a knock on the door which Wonwoo really wasn't going to give any attention to, except the man, the knocker apparently, just invited himself into his office. He sighed, but then quickly put on a smile, well, the best smile that he could afford after that very long day and not to mention it was actually time for his nap, oh his precious nap, he shook his head and kept the smile.

The man who had just walked into his office just took a seat in front of him, while Wonwoo was still standing there with the smile and hands gripping his suitcase..

"Well, take a seat, yeah, sir. So-"

"I'm here to talk to you, Mr. Jeon.. You're Mr. Jeon, right??"

Wonwoo wasn't surprised at all, well would it be possible that someone walked into HIS room to talk to the janitor?? Come on! Well, his brain and mood were just salty about the nap and they just really weren't so cooperative when they weren't pleased. Wonwoo sighed internally, sending apologies to his heart for being there with him.

"Yeah, I-"

"Jeon Wonwoo."

Wonwoo wasn't really used to his students' parents calling him with his full name and this man was honestly too young to be a father already and he had nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter