Undecided

SEVENTEEN Drabble Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo met Mingyu in the university. They were 18 back then. They started to hangout a lot since the had the same circle friends and they clicked. Long story short, they started dating. And that, was 7 years ago. Now, being 25 is really weird for Wonwoo. He has finally got his own apartment and car. He even has a boyfriend and stable job in the big company as an accountant. He doesn't have to go through the quarter life crisis. But he keeps feeling like something is not right these days. Mingyu is a photographer who is going to have his first exhibition soon. Wonwoo is honestly totally happy for him. Finally, his dream comes true. But, Mingyu has been different these days. Wonwoo feels like he doesn't know him anymore. Well, being in relationship for 7 long years, you start to get used to everything. Wonwoo wouldn't say he's tired of it. He actually really likes it. Everything is okay and just the same, like usual. 
Being 25, Wonwoo has thought about marriage more than ten times the past few months. His friends are almost all married. His mom has brought it up everytime she calls. Soonyoung has been bugging him for blind dates because he also wants to get married. But Wonwoo?? What's the reason he's still not married?? He'll say Mingyu. He isn't sure if Mingyu wants the same thing. 
Wonwoo is usually tired from his work from Monday to Friday, his boss even makes him go to meetings with investors on the weekends. But Wonwoo always makes sure to check on Mingyu. Ming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter