Say Yes (Meanie)

SEVENTEEN Drabble Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"JEON Wonwoo! Are you okay?"

Jeonghan screamed at him as if he had done something wrong. Wonwoo felt like crying. Jeonghan looked startled and hugged him. Wonwoo appreciated the hug, it felt warm and nice.

"I'm..... not. "

Then he started crying. Jeonghan didn't say anything and he just kept crying.

"I'm not okay, hyung. It hurts. It hurts so much I wanna die!"

Jeonghan broke the hug and glared at him. Wonwoo's heart hurt too much to care about that.

He cried harder. He screamed at Jeonghan and even hit him. Jeonghan didn't say anything.

After countless tissue paper, some water, some ice cream and what felt like eternity later, Wonwoo felt calmer. Jeonghan was running his hand through his hair and it felt nice. It used to be done by Mingyu.

Mingyu.

Right. The cause of his heartache. But still, he couldn't blame Mingyu. It wasn't his fault.

Wonwoo's tears ran down his cheeks again and he sighed.

"Do you want me to kill him?"

Typical Jeonghan. Wonwoo couldn't smile today though.

"I love him. I want to be with him." That's what Wonwoo wanted to tell Jeonghan. But of course he couldn't.

"Jihoon will willingly help and we'll get away with it. No one will know that we murder that bastard. Really, Kim Mingyu, I'm gonna make sure no one recognizes his body, his corpse. He-"

Wonwoo's mind brought him back to Mingyu, again, as always. Today, everything just felt so gloomy and sad. Wonwoo thought about their moments together. His Kim Mingyu that he loved so dearly. His Kim Mingyu that loved him. "Did he even really love me?"

It felt so painful. Everything. Now, even their happy memories felt painful. "All this time, is it just me loving him? I really thought he has always loved me. I really thought he felt truly happy while being with me."

Wonwoo touched his ring. The couple ring that Mingyu gave him. The scene was so clear in his mind. How Mingyu shyly confessed to him. How their relationship grew. "Did it even ever start? I thought it grew. I thought-"

Jeonghan sighed so loudly and Wonwoo was brought back to reality.

"I love him."

"God! What do I do with you, Jeon Wonwoo? You're so stupid." Jeonghan scolded him lightly.

Wonwoo chuckled. Suddenly, it sounded so funny. He really was so stupid. He was so stupid and there was one more stupidity that he had to do. He had to prepare his heart.

 

 

"Gosh! Finally, you pick up! I have something I want to tell you, hyung. Are you busy now?"

Wonwoo missed him so bad. Hearing his voice gave him a lot of thought. But everything just hurt.

"Is it Mingyu?"

Jeonghan quickly took the phone away from Wonwoo.

"Yah!! How dare you, you piece of-"

Wonwoo grabbed his phone back and hang up.

"Hyung!"

"JEON Wonwoo!!"

"I'll take care of this."

"That's what you said last week! And all this time you're still with him? What's wrong with you?"

"I love him." Wonwoo almost said it out loud.

"I'll end it tomorrow. Just give me some more time."

"You make it sound like I'm your secret lover who demands you to break up with him. That guy is a jerk, Won. He doesn't deserve you. And you, you even proof it by yourself. How could you not want to kill him, really?"

"Because I love him."

Of course Wonwoo didn't get to say it.

He chuckled.

"I'm b... bre,, breaking... up with him tomorrow."

"Good! Or I'll have his head for dinner tomorrow."

Wonwoo gave him a small smile.

 

Wonwoo wanted to call Mingyu back. But his heart might not be able to take it so he settled with a text.

"Good. I have something to tell you too."

Mingyu's reply sounded so cold now. Or had it always sound do cold? Wonwoo wanted to know why. He wanted to know where it went wrong, since when, why?? He just had to cry himself to sleep again tonight because he wouldn't be getting his answer tonight. Tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow he would get his answer.

 

 

Mingyu showed up early, still handsome as ever and he looked well. Wonwoo was happy.

"I have something I want to tell you, hyung."

It hurt a bit. Mingyu just wanted to get it over with. But Wonwoo didn't ignore his calls and texts for weeks just to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter