Unnecessary feelings.....

SPARE NO EVIL!!!

Beakhyun's gonna grill Sehun alive. How dare he. He has no right to drape himself all over Yixing hyung like that. Just because he was Yixing hyung's fan first that doesn't mean he is superior to Baekhyun in any way. Not when Baekhyun is the supreme fan.

 

And how dare Yixing hyung also! The way his eyes crinkle and shines so brightly, the way his beautiful smile radiates towards Sehun. It's NOT FAIR! Hyung never looked at him like that, hyung never smiled at Baekhyun like that. Like he is the most cherished treasure. Baekhyun despises it, he despises it to the core.

 

As hyung's supreme fan only Baekhyun deserves Yixing's full attention. Yet Oh Sehun has been monopolizing all the attention since his arrival. That clingy brat hasn't left hyung's side even for a bit and keeps sending Baekhee the death glare from time to time. If looks could kill Baekhyun would've turned into a rotten mummy by now.  

 

The situation is downright catastrophe right now. If Sehun keeps getting between him and hyung then how would he be able to seduce hyung? And to think he made so much progress. All will go to drain if he doesn't separate Sehun from Yixing hyung. What's he gonna do……..

 

So lost in his mind he was that he didn't notice someone come up to him. A hand in his forehead makes him jump in fear. 

 

"Baekhee-shi are you all right? You look pale and you keep spacing out…..are you feeling unwell?"

 

Now you come looking for me?! I was nonexistent to you not until a moment ago! The nerve this man has! 

 

"Baekhee! Maybe you should go home for today. You seem unwell"

 

I'm not unwell, I'm upset you dolt. And I'm not going home now. No way I'm letting you alone with Sehun.

 

"Hyung…....could you take me outside for a bit. I just need to rest for a bit"

 

"Yes of course. Please take hold of me if you feel imbalanced while walking"

 

"YIXING HYUNG! Where are you going!"

 

"I'm coming in a bit Sehun-ah. Look after the class while I'm away. Baekhee-shi is feeling under the weather."

 

"But hyung..……"

 

"Sehun-ah not now." 

 

Yixing took Baekhee to the lounge and made her sit.

 

"Please rest for a bit and if you still don't feel well, I'll take you home. If you are okay with it that is. Or I could call a cab for you to go home. Whichever you are comfortable with. Would you like some water for now?"

 

Shut up. Shut up. Why don't you still get it. 

 

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR A SEC!"

 

"…………….Baekhee-shi……"

 

"NO! YOU LISTEN! You weren't even giving me the time of the day a little while ago and now you are all concerned cause you think I'm sick! I don't need your pity. Just go back to your Sehun-ah!"

 

"What are you talking about Baekhee-shi……..I don't pity you……Maybe I should call a cab for you. Rest here till I come for you."

 

Baekhee grabbed Yixing's hand before he could go away and made him sit beside her. Touching his cheek lightly, she made him make eye contact with her.

 

"I am not sick hyung, I am upset. Why can't you see that. I'm upset that you forget about me in a second. Why does Sehun have all your attention effortlessly while I can't even make you look at me without doing something really drastic. I hate it, I hate it! I want you to give me attention too. Give me all your attention without me blatantly begging for it!"

 

Baekhyun didn't know where all these were coming from. He was just supposed to bring Yixing hyung here with him and keep him occupied till as long as he can. Away from Sehun as long as possible. He didn't plan on blurting all these out. He doesn't even know where all these were coming from. He didn't want to sound so clingy, so possessive. What was he even saying. He doesn't know why was he being like this. He just knows that he feels annoyed, he feels angry and upset at Sehun…at Yixing and mostly at himself. He had had enough. He suddenly pushes Yixing away and runs away. Runs as far away as he can from Yixing hyung, from Sehun and from these unnecessary feelings.


 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hey guys, missed me? Bet no one did. :p I have been MIA for so long. Writing this fic was a spur of the moment thing. I am really not a writer and I can't write well for sh*t. However I just had to write it down when the BaekXing feels totaled me with a bulldozer. But along the way I lost interest. Combined with how busy I had been with job and life I had to discontinue writing it. But this was probably my 1st ever written fic and I had to comeback to finish it off. I hope to finish this fic. 

However updates will be slow. Like really slow. Cause I am hella busy with job and my schedule is mostly very tight. I will try to finish it regardless. If anyone is still interested to read this story that is. Even if a single person had liked this fic, it will make me happy. Thank you to whoever read and liked it. And special thank you to all who commented! <3