The Adventure begins!

SPARE NO EVIL!!!

“And those thighs are just to die for! I swear hyung, when my Xingie went down on the floor like that……………….Hyung! Hyuuuuung! Are you listening to ME! Byun Baek!”

 

“OF COURSE I am NOT listening to you, you BRAT! Your FANGIRLING is always the same! BE MORE CREATIVE WILL YA! Maybe then I will listen.”

I complain to a non fazed demon and scream in my mind ‘MAYBE LIKE NEVER.’

 

As always Oh Sehun ignores my outbursts and drawls in his deadpan voice, “As I was saying when MY Xingie went down on the floor…..….”

 

And as always I also ignore the fangirling that always ensues after the dance class Oh Sehun shares with Zhang Yixing and I turn my attention to the food that I was devouring a second ago before being rudely interrupted. ‘The nerve of the brat!’

‘Urg I hate his resting face so much!’

 

No amount of my ‘Ignore Oh Sehun’ skills could have saved me from the pain that ensues next.

 

“OMG!OMG! Hyung! My man is coming this way!”

The brat keeps slapping my arms like there is no tomorrow. I curve my rage at being used as a punching bag ehm more like slapping bag. I swear I was the ‘Buddha’ in my previous life.

 

I look up to see Yixing Hyung coming our way with his dimpled smile and all the grace of an angel. And I think I find myself purified from the pure intensity of his holy dimples.

 

“Hey Sehun-ah! Hello Baekhyun-shi. Can I join you guys? There seems to be no space left, and I was wondering if you guys will mind if I join you guys?”

 

Before I could even reply I got shoved aside by the evil reincarnation.

 

“Of course Hyung! You can!  Please sit beside me! Baek hyung here was just going to bring us some drink anyway. Maybe you would like some too?”

 

Sehun gushes with the sweetest voice he could muster with dreamy eyes towards his Xingie. And then abruptly looks at me with the evil eye and drawls,

“Baek hyung, why don't you be a sweetie and bring us something to drink. You know the usual. Oh and Coke for Xing hyung. That’s hyung’s favorite drink you know?”

 

Sehun seems to feel immense pride in knowing this small detail about his crush. It is written all over his face and I sometimes wonder how dense Yixing hyung can be to not figure out that the kid has the hugest crush on him.

 

Yixing hyung, bless his soul, came up to me and offered his hand to help me up.

“You alright Baekhyun-shi? You are not hurt anywhere are you? You don't have to bring me anything if you don't want to.”

And directed his angelic smile at me.

 

At that very moment I decided I would never let my devil of a best friend to taint such an angel.

 

I was so busy inwardly congratulating myself for being so benevolent that I didn't see the kick to my shin coming.

 

It seems Mr. Devil has gotten irritated over seeing his ‘MAN’ diverting all his attention to his best friend.

 

“Nonsense! Of course Baek hyung won't mind! Right Baek hyung?”

Sehun exclaims while giving me the evil eye.

 

I had every intention of saying NO. But after remembering the repercussions of defying the evil maknae, I conceded.

 

“It’s alright hyung. I was going to buy us drinks anyways. See you guys in a bit.”

And I went off to the vending machine to buy us some drinks.

 

‘More like forced by the devil. Shesh Oh Sehun. You are so dead. That was the last straw! Your Xing Hyung won't be yours anymore! As if he was yours to begin with! Oh Sehun your lil crush is going down.’

I kept coming up with plans to thwart all attempts Sehun will make on Yixing hyung.

 

“Yixing hyung will be thanking me in the future for saving him from that devil. Muwahahahaahha!”

If my cackling sacred people away I didn't care at all.