The Game Begins!

SPARE NO EVIL!!!

The second observation day had led Baekhyun to a Dance studio after following Yixing out of the cafe. Odd considering Baekhyun thought Yixing would be going straight home after manning the cash register for over 5 hours after classes ended. Even Baekhyun was starting to feel tired. And he was just sitting there and (stalking) observing Yixing so far.

 

The studio was as usual as any dance studio goes. Yixing seems to greet the receptionist with great fervor, a little too much fervor if you ask Baekhyun.

 

“Hyoyeon noona! Annyeong!”

 

“Ah Yixing-ah! Always on time. Go get ready on the back room, your first class will start in 15 minutes”

 

“OK noona!”

 

Get ready for what? Dance classes? But why would Yixing need any dance classes? Unless he is the one taking the classes. That would make more sense. But if that was the case then how many jobs was he doing?! At the cafe, at the jazz bar and now in the dance studio! All these on top of classes? Was he even human?!

 

Baekhyun himself being from a well to do family didn't need to do any jobs, his parents preferring him to focus on his studies. Baek can’t even fathom holding a part time job on the side of his classes, let alone three! For the first time Baekhyun couldn’t help but feel extremely grateful towards his parents.

 

Thanks mom and dad! I’ll be sure to listen to you guys more often. Love you mom & dad!

 

It amazed Baekhyun how much of a hard worker Yixing hyung was and wondered if hyung was in too much of a financial need to hold three jobs on top of studies. Baekhyun can’t help but admire Yixing. So far what he has observed, Yixing hyung was a great man with admirable qualities.

 

No wonder so many people are smitten by him. Even Sehunnie is SMITTEN by him. THAT has got to say something!

 

“Well hello there! Welcome to ‘The Performance’. How may I help you?”

 

Gyah! You may help me by not blowing my cover .

 

Looking frantically to see if Yixing had discovered him, Baekhyun sees no one but the reception lady looking at him with the biggest of smiles. Rejoicing his luck Baekhyun wonders if he could pry some information about Yixing from the lady. They looked awful close.

 

Hmph

 

It’s not like he could get into Yixing’s class to observe Yixing without getting caught. He might as well get any info he can through any means.

 

“I was wondering if I could know Yixing hyung’s class schedules?”

 

Crap! Way to be discreet Baek. Why am I such an idiot.

 

The lady was giving him the most stinkiest eyes that he had ever seen directed at him.

 

“Are you stalking our XingXing. If you are I think we will have to let you know we don't appreciate people harassing our staff”

 

“NO! I am NOT STALKING him”

I am observing him, there is a difference lady.

Though that sentence was left unsaid.

 

“I just want to be in his class! I admire his skills, so I wanna learn from HIM!”

 

What a liar. If Baekhyun was Pinocchio his nose would have been as big as a tree right now. Though Baekhyun admires Yixing’s skills, he wouldn't be seen anywhere near dancing. He is a Music major for a reason.

 

Though the lady seemed to still have doubts,she relented and gave him the class schedules.

 

“Hope to see you soon in the class then” The lady added as goodbye.

 

At the end of the day what Baekhyun gained was Yixing’s dance studio schedule. And well Baekhyun didn't know actually what to do with it.

 

But oh well. It might get handy one day.



 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 

The third and fourth observing day passed per usual without Baek having any idea about Yixing’s uality. But the fifth day yielded some juicy info from an unexpected source that Baek might have hit the jackpot.

 

What Baekhyun was doing was minding his business (stalking) observing Yixing from a table in the furthest corner, when a sudden voice interrupted him.

 

Interruption. It seems to be a constant phenomenon in Baekhyun’s (stalking) observation of Zhang Yixing.

 

“Having fun stalking Yixing hyung?” A voice chimed in.

 

Interruption? More like getting caught! I need to improve my observation skills.

 

Baek looked up to see the will be dead man and lo and behold. Who else but Kim ing Jongdae. Of all the people to get caught by!

 

“YAH, I AM NOT STALKING HIM”

 

“Ok then let's call Yixing hyung then, let's all have a little chat”

 

Lurching forward to stop Jongdae from destroying his nobel plan Byun Baekhyun almost toppled over but at the last moment gained balance.

 

“Please don't.”

 

“Why not! Ah WAE? It will fun. Let's all have a chat! You weren't stalking Yixing hyung or anything, so it’s fine to call him” Jongdae whined with the most evilest of looks.

 

“SHH…...stop whining ok! I’ll tell you everything! Let's just get out of here first!”

 

Taking Jongdae’s hand Baekhyun made a dash out of the cafe. Usain Bolt had nothing on Baekhyun during the bolt.



 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 

30 minutes later found Jongdae rolling on the grass laughing his off on the nearby park.

 

“Yah, yah, Byun Baekhyun. You must be ting me. Muwahahahaha.”

 

Giving Jongdae the most serious face he can conjure Baekhyun replied, “I’m dead serious.”

 

“I knew you were crazy but damn Baek.” Eyes shining like a hyena Jongdae sing songed, “Well you have the most tiest idea and you’re probably the most tiest friend out there, but as I am a great friend I’ll help you!”

 

Looking at Jongdae, Baekhyun felt anything but assured. But any help was a boon in his current predicament.

 

Good friend my ! I know you are here for the mischief. But I have no choice.


 

“Ok. I need all the help you can give me.”

 

But why did Baekhyun feet like he just sold his soul to the devil to save the world from another devil.


 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 

“So you're saying Yixing hyung has dated girls all his life?”


 

Good good. Then I wouldn't have to do anything much. That means automatically Sehun’s chances are zero. Maybe now I can rest in peace and forget all these fiasco.

 

“What I am saying is Yixing hyung dated girls all his life but for the last one. The last one was a guy and damn was he a looker”

 

So Yixing hyung likes good looking guys. That makes chances for Sehun quite high. But how could I believe that what Jongdae is saying is authentic.

 

“Hmm… ..How do you know so much about Yixing hyung anyway?”

 

Giving the Cheshire grin that oddly suits him Jongdae exclaims, “We go way back! We practically grew up together. Our mom’s are friends too. We fell apart during college.”

 

“Oh”

 

That explained why Baekhyun didn't see them hang out much. Life is sad like that. Just because you are close now doesn't mean you will be ten years from now. It’s sad but that's life.

 

Forgetting Jongdae’s sappy story for the moment Baekhyun started mulling over his discovery.

 

Hmm…….according to all the info gathered, it seems that Yixing hyung is bi with being more prone to falling for girls. So if I can get a girl to seduce him my plan will be a success!

If hyung dates a girl Sehun will think that hyung is straight and give up. No confrontation, no dramas. Wah hah hah! Byun Baek you are a genius. I just need to find a girl for the job and that's it!

 

“Jongdae-ah, my buddy, my pal you have no idea how much help you were. Thanks a bunch. I would kiss you, but sorry I find you gross. See you later.”

 

“HEY! Yah, yah, Baek where are ya going? You have a plan right? Tell ME. Stop you assw*ole! Tell me what are you planning to do!  Ah, WAE!!!”

 

Muwahahaha.

Now finally I can start my plan.

The Game begins!


Deep cackles and Ah Waes reverberated through the park scaring off poor souls wandering the park. Indeed the game had began!