(Stalking) OBSERVING!

SPARE NO EVIL!!!

Sneaking around looking like a creep wasn’t Baekhyun’s style. Baekhyun abhors the word “sneaking”. He would prefer to call it observing.

(Stalking) Observing Zhang Yixing from afar wasn’t actually the most entertaining of things to do. And looking ‘slightly’ creepy comes as a part and parcel with (stalking) observing people. Nonetheless Baekhyun was a man on a mission. And the mission needs to be succeeded at any cost.

 

Why is Byun Baekhyun, the extraordinaire, (stalking) observing Yixing you ask?

It’s for the plan of seducing Zhang Yixing and saving him from the clutches of Oh (Succubus) Sehun.

 

What will Baekhyun do after seducing Yixing you say? He hasn’t thought so far and will think about it when the time comes. But one thing Baekhyun is certain of is that demonic children with angelic faces are not what the world can handle.

So for the greater good of humanity he is taking care of the problem as the upstanding inhabitant of mother earth that he is.

 

Does Baekhyun like Yixing you say? Don't be ridiculous. It doesn't have anything to do with Baekhyun liking Yixing. Of course he DOESN'T.

 

Coming back to the point at hand, Baekhyun doesn't have any idea about Yixing’s uality. Yixing has always been an aual sheep in his head. So he had no idea about which gender Yixing prefers and so far it has been quite hard for Baekhyun find out.

So far what Baekhyun could glean from observing Zhang Yixing is:

 

  1. Zhang Yixing is obnoxiously polite and bows 90 degrees to everyone in his range of eyesight.

  2. Zhang Yixing is constantly zoned out, mind wandering seemingly out of this world.

  3. Zhang Yixing has greater affinity towards halmonis.

 

Baekhyun wonders if Yixing’s back will fall off due to so much bowing and muses whether Yixing has a health insurance or not. Baekhyun had never been so close to Yixing and therefore wasn’t in presence of Yixing enough to notice his peculiar habit of zoning in and out. Baekhyun deduces either Yixing’s soul is in another dimension worshipping the satan or he is under a high dose of narcotics. Baekhyun refuses to believe such an angel like Yixing will worship satan. So he goes for the narcotics theory.

 

Yixing’s huge amount of affinity towards halmonis seems really adorable to Baekhyun and what's cuter is that all the halmonis also seem to like Yixing back.

All these informations are bunch of crap to Baekhyun. Well, if he doesn't look at the affinity towards halmonis in a disconcerting way that is. That is a thought that Baekhyun doesn't want to dwell on.

 

“Why do you look like a pedo creep, Baek?”

 

Baekhyun was so immersed in his musings that he didn't expect the monotonous voice and the resting face that greets him.

 

“Se… Se…Sehun! What’re ya doing here?! Holy crap! You gave me a heart attack! What would have you done if I died huh?! Let me tell you I am a rare creation of God that can’t be replaced by ANYTHING!”

 

Baek Clutches his chest as dramatically as he can and becomes his diva self to try and distract Sehun for enough time so that he can think of a good excuse meanwhile. It may as well distract Sehun enough that he would stop asking any unnecessary questions.

 

“WTF do you mean what am I doing here? What are you doing here?”

 

Or maybe NOT. Think Baek! Think.

 

“I asked you first” wiggling his eyebrows and acting cheeky Baekhyun tried again. Please fall for the bait, get irritated, get distracted. Please oh please!

 

“I am too happy today to bicker with you. Anyways I am here to cheer on my Xingie. Why are you here anyway, you don't really come to this type of places?”

 

Now Sehun was looking at Baek suspiciously and Sehun had no idea how right he was to be suspicious.

Baek is a wild person. Night clubs, rave parties, any place with loud music and gyrating people is his type of place. This type of jazz bar with soothing feel isn’t his scene. And his best friend surely knows that.

Heck if he wasn't observing Yixing and followed him there, he would never set foot in a place like this.

So with nervousness he blurts out the first thing that comes to his mind.

 

“I’m observing.” Crap.

“Observing what actually.” Sehun asks, insisting on not letting go.

“Ah… ….the music setting and all. Diverse music genre. Ah,ah….for my music class. You know……..assignment.”

“No I don't know. But whatever. Let's just wait for Xingxing’s performance and head out together. Oh I wonder what xing will perform today… …….”

 

As usual Baek tunes out his fanboy of a idiotic best friend.

 

How could I forget! Sehun nags me every Tuesday to accompany him to Yixing’s performance. But I always refuse. I should've known Sehun would be here. I have to be more careful from now on.

 

A beautiful music drafts into Baekhyun’s ear and he looks up to the stage and watches Yixing behind the piano. The beautiful music keeps playing and Baekhyun can't help but admire Yixing’s skills.

 

A soft voice accompanies the piano and Baekhyun feels entranced. Just like being entrapped by a sirens call. Yixing’s voice is not the most seasoned or not the most exceptional, yet it has a quality to it that makes your heart melt. Just like chocolate.

 

Baekhyun can’t believe how sappy he is being. Maybe Sehun’s idiocy is contagious. He muses.

 

Time flew by more faster than expected. And it is good to see Sehun not being a love sick ranting puppy for an exchange. The calmness in his demeanor is shocking for Baekhyun. Baekhyun has always seen Sehun so hyper active when it comes to Yixing that it is quite eerie for him to see Sehun so utterly enchanted, so calm, so serene. His eyes shining like stars. Maybe, if only maybe Sehun wasn’t being such a nutcase 24/7; Baekhyun wouldn't have to do all these.

 

Baekhyun's musings came crashing down when Sehun started cheering on like a banshee again.


Or maybe not. That brat!