Presenting Ms. Baekhee!

SPARE NO EVIL!!!

Being a social butterfly had it's pros and cons. Though it’s great having a throng of people to party with and call in favors here and there but it also means having really a small number of people you can actually trust.

 

And for Byun Baekhyun the list of females he can trust goes down to :

 

  • Victoria Song

  • Bae Irene and

  • Jung Soo-Jung


 

“Therefore I think you should help me, Vic noona”

 

Baekhyun presents his case to the beautiful noona who has always been supportive of him throughout all these years.

Noona and his family had been friends since the age of dinosaurs it seems. Even though Baekhyun didn't have any sisters of his own, to him Vic noona had always been like the sister he never had. In his teenage days, the days when everything seemed so difficult, Vic noona was always there to support him. Especially when he came out to his family. His parents were outraged at first and it was so so difficult for him. He didn't expect anyone to be on his side. But Vic noona supported him, talked to his parents on his behalf and helped them get in terms with Baekhyun’s uality. Baek can not be any less grateful to his Vic noona even if he tried. Vic noona always has been supportive towards him. Surely Vic noona will support him now too!

 

“MICHESSO Baekhyun-ah? You want me to seduce someone just for your petty rivalry with Sehun? What got into your of a brain you DOLT?!”

 

Or maybe not.

 

“It’s not about RIVALRY noona! It’s a serious cause! And you know my points are VALID.”

 

“You know what! Forget it! Your mule of a brain wouldn't even try to understand what am I trying to say now. I am just gonna ignore everything you said and pretend you are not such a retard. Go to someone else for your plan.”

 

Drat! That went downhill pretty quick. Vic noona is just going senile. Forgive her ignorance Baek. She is just too stubborn to convince. No problem Baek, you still have two options. Surely one of the two will see the light on your cause.

 

At least he prays one of them will. Or he will be in a deep .



 

-------------------------------------------------------------



 

“Sorry Oppa, but I can't. I have a boyfriend now. And my boyfriend won't appreciate it. It sounds fun though. It’s a shame, I wish I could help you.”

 

“It’s ok Irene. Thanks for listening to me.”

 

“Anytime oppa. Oh I gotta go now, I'm meeting my boyfriend now. See you later!”

 

“Yeah, later.”

 

To say Baekhyun was disappointed was an understatement. Irene would have been the perfect choice for the job. She was cute, peppy, easily gels with everyone and most of all is always willing to help him in his mischiefs. It would have been easy for Baekhyun if Irene had agreed. Surely it was a shame. But no worries. Baekhyun still had his last hope. Well his most difficult candidate was left as his last hope that is. Baek just hopes convincing the Ice queen won't be that much of a difficulty. Or at least he hopes it won't  be a major hazard to his health.

 

He hopes.



 

-------------------------------------------------------------


 

“That will be 20,000 won.”

 

“YAH! Soojung-ah! The price is so unfair for the job!”

 

“Oh silly me. You are right. It is unfair.” Soojung starts sweetly.

 

Since when did you become so kind Soojung-ah. If you were so kind from the beginning…..

 

“20,000 won per day. That’s more fair, right? I was being so unfair to myself just for you oppa. You’re right I shouldn't degrade myself for the likes of you.”

 

The ice queen drawls, not giving a about the rising color in Baekhyun’s face.

Baekhyun had turned lobster red from anger. He feels like blowing a gasket.

 

“Urg…….I shouldn't have come to you. You're horrible! How could you!”

 

Baekhyun was furious beyond his imagination. To think that Soojung was one of the few people he could trust. Though she would do anything to help a friend when in dire need but it seems she doesn't deem his cause dire enough. And how could Baekhyun be stupid enough to forget her money hungry ways.

 

“I’m hurt oppa. It’s just fair trade. You should understand right? I have to stoop low seducing a man. At least I should get something in return.”

 

Now Soojung wasn’t even looking at Baekhyun. She was filing her nails away like there was no tomorrow.

 

“I ain’t giving you anything! Well I don't need help from a money hungry shark like you!”

 

“That's fine,that’s fine. That will be 10000 won for not spilling the bean to Sehunnie.”

 

“JUNG SOOJUNG!!! YOU !”


 

-------------------------------------------------------------


 

His pocket being 20,000 won less heavy after the confrontation with Soojung, Baekhyun sat dejectedly over losing all his options. Apparently 10,000 won extra had to be paid for slandering the ice queen with addition to the money for keeping mum.

 

I can't believe this! these are supposed to be the people I trust. I need to choose people more carefully. Urgh.

 

Baekhyun was fuming. He didn’t know what to do now. Hiring unknown girls could be a risk for everyone involved. Baekhyun isn’t heartless enough to put people in risk by bringing hired girls into their lives and he would rather hire Soojung. Though Soojung might be a but she would at least not harm others.

If only she wasn't so pricey or such a .

 

Hmph

 

Gya! I'm so frustrated! I don't know what to do anymore.

 

Dejected, Baekhyun started his track back to home. While walking he noticed some high school girls squealing in front of a TV showroom and pointing towards an exceptionally beautiful girl in red dress dancing to ‘Something’ by Girl’s Day.

 

Shesh Idol girls these days are exceptionally beautiful. Wow she even has so many fangirls. I didn't think female idols were liked by other girls that much. She must be something huh?!

 

“OMG! Suho is looking so cute.” one of the girls  squealed.

“Oppa is more cuter than me. Wae!” another whined.

 

OK WHAT? OPPA? That's a guy! No way!

 

“Excuse me ladies but is that a boy or a girl?!” not being able to stop his curiosity Baekhyun approached and asked the girls that were squealing in the store front.

 

“YAH! How DARE you refer to THE KIM SUHO as THAT. Guys like you can't even compare to a male god like him. HOW DARE YOU!”

 

Before he could get chewed down by these crazy female fans, he made a dash for home.

Even reaching his home and safe behind his door, he could not stop thinking about the incident.

 

That idol boy sure is daring. He must be a looker to pull this stunt off.

 

Admiring himself in the mirror Baekhyun wonders how will he look dressed up as a girl. Then it hit him. And hit him like a ton of brick it did.

Why would I need any other girl if I  can disguise myself as a girl. I mean like look at me. Those girls might be blind if they couldn't see how superior I’m compared to that SOHU or whatever guy. I would look way hotter than him as a girl any day. That’s it! I would seduce Yixing hyung myself. With my looks disguising myself as a hot girl will be a synch.  And with my looks combined with my charming personality, I could easily snag Yixing hyung better than any girl. Why didn't I think of this before!

 

Just you wait Zhang Yixing. You hot piece of , you are mine!

 

Cough. Baekhyun didn't mean it in any other way than purely ‘I have to save the world so I’m seducing you’ type of way. At least that is what he says it is to himself.


 

-------------------------------------------------------------


 

The following day finds Baekhyun shopping for his disguise with Jongdae after classes had finished.

 

“You know, if cross-dressing is your , you could come out to me. I won’t judge you………….Much!”

 

“Sorry to disappoint but that's not the case, I simply have no other choice.”

 

“Hmm… …...I wonder why you are so set on this over the top plan. What will you gain from all these.”

 

“I told you Jongdae, I'm doing this for the world peace. I'm a benevolent person like that.”

 

Jongdae couldn't stop himself from snorting. He seriously thought that something was definitely wrong with Baekhyun’s head. Why would he make a mountain out of a molehill otherwise? Sehun dating Yixing shouldn't be something that would threaten the “World Peace”. Either Baekhyun has serious mental problems or he has something to gain from all these. Whatever the case, it’s really interesting to Jongdae. What Jongdae could never ignore was a good mischief. And this whole scenario screams mischief. Jongdae might as well join the fun.

 

“Hmm… .right. World peace. Anyway, do you have any idea how are you gonna introduce yourself? Better yet how will you look like a girl? And even if you manage to look like  a girl, have you considered the fact that they might notice the resemblance with Baekhyun. How will you be explaining that?”

 

“That's easy man. I'm gonna introduce myself as your internet friend who you are very close with. You will be taking me to the dance studio and register me in Yixing hyung’s class. You are gonna say you recommended Yixing hyung to me, got it?

 

“And why would I do that? What's in it for me? ”

 

“Jongdae-ah, what are friends for? You are gonna do this for your buddy right? Besides I might have Minseok hyung's number somewhere in my phone.”

 

Jongdae couldn't believe how dirty Baek was playing. But when it comes to Minseok hyung there is never an option. I must have the number!

 

“I’ll do it. The number please!”

 

“Ah, what a great friend you are. But you will get the number after I'm successfully introduced to Yixing hyung.”

 

“Deal. But are you gonna do if they wonder about the resemblance with Baekhyun?”

 

“No sweat man. I have it all figured out. I am gonna also introduce myself  as my as in Baekhyun’s cousin. That would explain it. I think.”

 

“You have thought so far ahead it seems. You are serious about it, aren't you?”

 

“Very. Very serious.”

 

Though Jongdae never backs out from any mischief, this particular event is giving Jongdae the bad feels. He has a feeling that it won't end well.


 

------------------------------------------------------------


 

“Why are you taking so long! Come out already! Even girls don’t take this much time getting ready. Yah, Byun Baekhyun-ah!”

 

“I’m coming out you pig! Stop your whining!”

 

Coming out from the door that Baekhyun had entered half an hour ago was a gorgeous goddess that would have made Jongdae swoon if he wasn't so gay. Jongdae couldn't believe his eyes. If he didn't know it was Baekhyun standing in a cute dress, he would have never believed a swine like Baekhyun can look this good. As a girl to boot. Pinching his arm to make sure he is not dreaming, Jongdae gave out a shrill noise.

 

“Who are you and what have you done to my swine of a friend!”

 

Exasperated at Jongdae’s antics Baekhyun retorted, “Stop being overdramatic you whiny pig.How do I look, huh? I look great, don't I? Damn, I just knew with my looks this would be a sinch. I, Byun Baekhyun… …. …”

 

Tuning out Baekhyun's megalomaniac rants was no sweat for Jongdae. But one thing Jongdae can’t help but agree Baekhyun does look good as a girl. But he absolutely can not let Baekhyun’s over inflated ego to get more inflated. So he settled with a nonchalant reply.

“You're so so I guess. Better than your usual Baekhyun self I guess. At least I can tolerate your ugly mug as a girl.”

 

“Buwahahaha! Jongdae-ah, you don't have to be so jealous. I understand you're insecurities, so I forgive you. Now let’s plan about how we will proceed.”


Ignoring Baekhyun’s jab Jongdae sighed. He has no idea why he is doing this but he might as well finish it. He just hopes it doesn't bring as much disaster as his intuition is telling him it will bring. He just hopes this drama Baek’s gonna stir is gonna stay as slapstick comedy and doesn't turn into some Shakespearic angst.

Jongdae doesn't understand why he is being such a wuss in this situation though. It's going to be perfectly fine. It's gonna be a simple joke that everyone's gonna laugh about when everything is done and dealt with. He tries to assure himself. And ignoring his inner turmoil he asks Baekhyun, 

"So What are you gonna call yourself? We can't just call you Baekhyun or that would be too suspicious."

"Oh I was gonna call myself Baekhee."

"Hmm..... Ok Baekhee. I am not surprised anymore. I am gonna pretend it's perfectly normal to be friends with weirdos with cross dressing with ego the size of a whale."

"I told you I don't have any !"

"Yeah yeah and I'm the one with low-key crush on Yixing hyung."

What! You have a crush on Yixing hyung?  Then what about Minseok hyung!?"

Gritting his teeth Jongdae replied, "NO! I don't have a crush on Yixing hyung! What ev Byun. Let's go enroll you to Yixing hyung's class. I can tolerate your stupidity just so far in a day."

Looking perplexed Baekhyun or now Baekhee followed Jongdae out of the apartment to the studio. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to 'The Performance'! How may I help you."

OMG! The same noona from the last time. She is gonna recognize me for sure and she is so going to kick me out! No wait! I'm Bakhee now. She won't recognize me. She won't! She CAN'T. 

"Oh Hello Jongdae, here to meet Yixing? I'm sorry but he is not here yet."

"Yellow to you too noona. And yes I know that hyung is not here noona. I'm here for a different reason. You see my friend here wants to learn to dance and I recommended Yixing hyung to her. So she is here to enroll to Yixing hyung's class."

"Well hello there, you made a good choice chosing to enter Yixing's class. He is a good teacher. He is very patient, especially to the beginners. I'm assuming you are a beginner?"

"Yes I am!"

Baekhyun's voice cracked. Imitating a girl's voice isn't easy, it came out as a shrill noise rather than the voice he expected to come out. It isn't as easy as Baekhyun imagined it would be. Nevertheless Baekhyun tried again and it came out more acceptable than before. 

"Yes I am. I'm Baekhee. Please take good care of me"

"Yes, of course! Welcome to our studio! Nice to meet you. I'm Hyoyeon, receptionist and part owner of the studio. I hope your journey with us will be pleasant. If you don't mind me asking I was wondering have we met before? You look awfully familiar."

Crap crap! I'm so dead. I'm gonna be discovered in my first attempt. It's so not happening! God help me!!!

Despite the internal panic Baekhyun gave a remarkably calm facade. It even caught a panicking Jongdae by surprise. 

"I don't think so. I'm not from here and I just moved here really recently. I think you are mistaken."

"Hmm.... I guess I am mistaken. My apologies. Please fill out this form and give it to me."

"Ok, Thank you!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"That was hella close! I thought we were gonna get caught! How did you manage to act so calm? It is so beyond me. You even got me fooled Byun. God you should be in the drama club. That aside, it's good news for us. If you can manage all the situations with acting skills like that then consider this plan a success!"

Baekhyun himself  doesn't have any idea how he managed to do it. He guessed it might be what is called beginner's luck. Whatever it is he hopes it keeps stuck to him till the very end. 

Ignoring Jongdae, Baekhyun starts formulating plans to seduce Yixing and not get caught in the process in his head. 

With my killer looks, y bod and charming personality; hyung won't be able to resist me.

Well that was basically his plan. Convinced that it would be an easy task from here on Baekhyun relaxes and can't help but wonder how all these will play out. He just can't wait for the seducing game to start. It was not about if Baekhyun will be able to seduce Zhang Yixing, it was about how fast Baekhyun could seduce Zhang Yixing. Just thinking about the thrill of the game has got him drunk on  euphoria and he simply just can't wait. 

My innocent innocent sheep, be ready. This y wolf is coming to get ya!!!

If the sudden cackling out of Baekhyun seemed like the cackling of a hyena to the passersby, it's definitely no surprise to Jongdae.