He doesn't know

SPARE NO EVIL!!!

Embarrassing! Embarrassing! I'm gonna die from the embarrassment! Gyahhhhh….why did I have to act like that in front of Yixing hyung! NO! NO! NO! NO! THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN! SOMEONE KILL ME!

 

Baekhyun finally had lost his sh*t…...for lack of a better word. He was beyond mortified. He just couldn't believe what he did or what he had just blurted out. How was he supposed to show his face to Yixing hyung now. Hyung must've been so creeped out. He probably won't want to see his face anymore. Yixing hyung probably thinks he is some insecure selfish person. Baekhyun can't stomach the thought of Yixing hyung being disgusted by him. Not being able to talk to his Yixinh hyung is not something Baekhyun wants to go through. 

 

But wait! Hyung doesn't know that it was me, Baekhyun. It was Baekhee. Baekhee just needs to disappear and everything will be fine. Yes. Yes. Baekhee was the one who did those stupid things. Baekhyun did nothing. Baekhyun just has to not be Baekhee anymore. He will just go back to the casual just acquaintance relationship he had with hyung. He will start again as Baekhyun. Everything was fine…...

 

No. Nothing was fine. Baekhyun doesn't know if he will ever be able to see Yixing hyung in the eye after this. Whether as Baekhee or as himself. And most of all he doesn't think he can go back to the 0. He needs Yixing hyung in his life more than he thought he needed. He doesn't want to go back to being nothing to him.


 

………………………………………………………..................................

………………………………………………………..................................

 

Baekhyun just doesn't know what to do anymore. So he does what comes to him easiest. He runs, runs from the problem. He hasn't gone to the studio for a week now. And his mood has not been the greatest. And everyone could see it.

 

Even Sehun's constant pestering couldn't make him fess up what was wrong with him. What was he gonna say anyway. 

 

It was Jongdae who he confessed to when he cornered him in his apartment and it made him break down. The last time Baekhyun cried like that was when he had lost his dog. He didn't know why he couldn't stop crying. 

 

"Baekhyun…...Do you like Yixing hyung?"

 

"What, No. What are you saying….."

 

Baekhyun couldn't fathom what was Jongdae talking about. He liked hyung a lot. But love? Jongdae was being ridiculous.

 

But what Jongdae could see was Baekhyun being in denial. 

 

Oh dear. What have you gotten yourself into, BaekHyun?

 

Anyway he sees Jongdae knows it's not gonna end well for anyone. He just hopes all the 3 people involved can come out with the least bit of hurt. Cause he knows no one's gonna come out unscathed from this fiasco. 

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...................................................................

 

Disturbed and confused. It was what Yixing felt for the last week. He just couldn't wrap around his mind what just happened. Did he do something wrong? Why was Baekhee-shi so upset with him? He had never seen her so upset. She was a genuinely happy and nice girl. She was the sunshine of the studio. She kept everyone's mood up, sometimes at her own expense. A wonderful student and helpful to others.

 

Of course she was a flirt. Contrary to what people thought, he was fully aware of the flirting she did with him. But doesn't she do it to lighten up the class? Wasn't it some harmless fun to her? To keep everyone in the class amused? And what was Yixing to do about it but to take it sportingly?

 

Sure Baekhee-shi was a pretty girl with nice features. He is a man and he has eyes. Her outright flirting sometimes makes him blush but that's about it. He hasn't thought much about her more than that. He is not 100% emotionally there to get invested in anyone anyways.

 

But why was she upset with him for being close to Sehun? He doesn't get it. The way she reacted to him and Sehun is not normal. Also she didn't come to the studio after the incident. 

 

That shouldn't matter to him much. But 1 week without her the class feels dull. Without her his days don't seem to be right and he doesn't know why. And he doesn't know why but he doesn't like to see her upset. And maybe he won't ever know. But he really doesn't need to know why.

 

.......................................................................................

.......................................................................................

A/N: Anyone missed me? Eh probanly not. Here is another chapter after 3 months. Well I did mention about my busy schedule. But home quarantine gave me some time to write. Anyways will try to give the next update more quicker. But no guarantee. Sorry.