Chapter 15

Dr01d (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany went back to the room Eli was held in and entered.

“Go get yourself cleaned up!” She commanded Sean, who left the room after giving her a salute. “So?” She approached Eli, who spit blood on her shoes.

His face was bruised and swollen, and a few of his bones were broken.

“Very well! Take him back.” She turned to leave but stopped. “Better yet, take him to Professor Sliver, tell him to fix him up for tomorrow.” She then cupped Eli’s chin, Eli moved his head away. “We’ll do it all over again.”









Two guards took Eli back tot he lab and informed Professor Sliver of General Hwang’s orders. They left Eli on the floor and left before Professor Sliver could even say a word.

“What have they done to you, kid?” Professor Sliver helped Eli stand up.

Seo Juhyun entered the lab, she ran to them and they helped Eli get on a stretcher.

“What happened?” Seo Juhyun was concerned, her eyes filling with tears.

“I’ll be okay.” Eli smiled at her, she cupped his cheek.

“I’m sure you can take care of him on your own, right?” Professor Sliver said while walking to the door.

“Yes, professor.” She searched around for the med kit. “Where are you going?”

“I have to talk to Doctor Pros, we’re going to need extra help this week for our experiment.” Professor Sliver winked at her and she smiled.





During the past few days, the safe house has been busy.

Yoona has been monitoring all the cameras around the safe house daily and has noticed soldiers walking around the area more frequently.

That made the girls have an urgent meeting and deciding what they would do in case they were raided by the Prospects.

They decided that if anyone had a chance to survive on their own out there it would be Hyoyeon. She has the skills to find the Spark on her own without getting caught by the Prospects. They agreed on, if the moment comes, protecting Hyoyeon at all costs and helping her escape.

Hyoyeon didn’t like the idea but she knew they were right and made them promise they will try to escape with her.

Taeyeon has been training Ginger to follow Hyoyeon instead of her. She’s also trainin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter