From time

In your arms

Jihyo(pov)

It's been 3 weeks since i've been ignoring chloe and i don't know why but then i do. It was because i kissed her, im all over the place as to why i did it because it just came out of no where and i swore that i have none for her. It's just when she said that i hated her and that she wouldn't like me anymore that made me riled up and cry after i did it because i don't know where i belong. My ex won't leave me be all he did was hurt me and i could see that he just used me so probably why she said im a "" i just don't think i can open my heart again especially to a girl. So, i just decided to stay home and chill since im stressed out and depressed, i mean i look terrible in the mirror and feel terrible. It's all nothing but chloe's fault , if she never came here,made me jealous, and make me feel like this, this would've never happened.

Chloe(pov)

You know what is crazy i didn't even knew that jihyo and i lived in the same building. Besides that i have barely talked to her and all she has been doing is igorning me and not even glancing at me like how she used to do when she cared. Now im all stressed out and i'm not about to be a mess, so im walking through the complex and walk past jihyo's door thinking if i should go and see her even if she doesn't want to be bothered. I ring the bell hoping she would answer and i hear a faint "come in", so i came in slowly and she was just there looking like a mess with tissues around her,energy drinks, and it broke my heart thinking i did this.

"what are u doing here"she said not looking me in the eyes but staring past me. I walked over and said  nothing but walked over to touch her forehead thinking she would yelln at me or move my hand away from her but she just sat there lifeless. I couldn't bear it, so i started cleaning up around her and as i finished i turned around to see her just looking at me with those eyes hiding something i can't describe maybe pain or fear. I went to her bathroom and filled her tub up with water and came back out and picked her with care and i made her stood up. I slowly hovered my fingers over the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up and took off the rest, i soon became hesitaant to take off her undergarments but i looked at her in her eyes and took off her bra and her underwear and put her in the tub gently.

Jihyo(pov)

The way she touched me,held me, and looked at me made me vulnerable, i mean the way i've been acting with her and she still cares for me after not speaking to her for almost a month made me guilty. I just let her take control and as soon as she put me in the tub i felt at ease. It was the touch that made me feel the way i do, the stare, but i couldn't dare to i just felt terrible mentally and pyshcially. When she put her hand on my left cheek making me face her face she brought the wash cloth over my face and caressed my face as she started at me there was a moment of silene of this and i whispered"thank you" and she just nodded her head.

Chloe(pov)

After that i got her out the tub and took her too her room and put her night clothes on laying her down. I came back and brought some medicine and tea and watched while she drunk it all and lay back down. As soon as i stood up to leave she grabs my hand and says"please stay with me" and i couldn't resist even though she hasn't talked to me i still had something for her. So, i took off my shirt and left myself in my bra and boxers while i finished that she just stared at me while i came on to the other side and layed on my back closing my eyes. Then i felt a weight on me, i looked down to see her arm wrapped over me and was fast asleep and so then i let sleep take me away as well.

Nobody(pov)

Neither of them knew what was going on and at this very moment they didn't care where they standed. The next morning chloe woke up first and went in to the kitchen to make breakfeast for jihyo and left some tea which had a note by it saying "get well my tough cookie" sincerly chloe. Jihyo smiled at the note and she was feeling better but something made her feel regretful knowing how she had been and chloe still cared and tended for her. So, she thinks about it long and hard of what she was gonna start doing for chloe but she knows that it's gonna be something new for her but she does know now she did feel something and that something still has her over the place. Chloe is feeling what she is feeling now that they shared a moment but now she is just going with the flow of everything and is trying to move on but it's getting hard now that everything is coming back so she plans to let those feelings go for now.