House warming party

In your arms

Chloe(pov)

So, it's been almost a month now and i wanted to have a house warming party with the cast members to get to know each other better. As i was done with the setting up the food and re-decorating the house i heard the doorbell ring. I hurry and run to the door and open to see all the members greeting me not with just themselves but with gifts,more food and games to play. The last person that came in that i sorta wanted to see was jihyo herself but i told myself that i was gonna respect my sunbaenim even if she doesn't like me.

*Living room*

"hello everyone, i just wanted to say thank you so much for coming to my house warming party and hopefully have a good time with all of you" i said. Soon everyone is cheering and i hear bottles of soju popping open and the smell of kimchi reaching my nostrils. I knew this was gonna be good, soon everyone is half way drunk through the night and we thought why not play a game. We decided to play truth or dare as everyone got in a circle.

"okay, im gonna go first and ask chloe-ssi. If you plead the fitfh you will have to drink a shot of soju got it? arasso." said the giraffe kwangsoo as i nodded along wih everyone else.

"okay" i said. "So, chloe-ssi truth or dare" he said and i answered "dare" not knowing what he said next shocked me. " i dare you to kiss the person in this room who you like"giraffe said. I honestly was nervous but then again i don't think she would remember. So, i crawl over to jihyo who seems half drunk look at me and before i knew it i confidently grabbed the side of her head and kiss her on the lips finally getting a taste of what she was like. She seemed not knowing what was going on but soon opening her eyes as i pulled away shocked along as everyone else but soon they started laughing and me joining along as i seen her look in a daze.

Jihyo(pov)

As soon as i seen chloe come over pulling my face in her hands and before i know it my lips are on hers. I was shocked really i knew what was going on because i was barely drunk to not know and i must say i got a tingling feeling when we intertwined which made me worry. I'm pretty sure im not into girls but it's just something about her that gets me feeling the way i do but i will act like i forgot when honeslty i will never forget.

Nobody's(pov)

It seemed as if everyone knew what was going on and didn't even know what to say but laugh it off. By the end of the night everyone decided to just sleep at chloe's house and she didn't even dared to try and get them all out it was no use. Soon everyone is asleep and heading too see another day.