A rough patch

In your arms

Chloe (pov)

As soon as the bell rung everyone begin running going to the first obstacle which was to use our mouths with a cup to get water and run back to put it in a bowl and when i tell you that was tiring , i hollered in my mind. So, we ended up winning the first round and jumped in excitment wanting to give her a high five but she ignored me and i swore to myself that i wouldn't care but something made me feel anger and not pain.

"okay next round is the tag race where you will need to rip off the opposite teams tag on their back within in 30 minutes to spare"said the pdnim.

Man i was tired running around trying to rip off jaesuk oppa tag was a mess. I went in to a room to hide only to be with jihyo so i asked her"why don't you like me" and all she says is "nobody said that" and left with that i swear that girl got me all over the place i mean i know it's only the first day but you don't have to be like that".

So, we ended up losing this round and the next which meant we weren't eating tonight which made jihyo mad at me like i was the main one who caused this to happen, when she knows damn well it was her fault as well. So, we leave the building that we were in and head into the van that was waiting for us. As i got in the car being the last one only seen an open seat next to jihyo and  even though i was all over the place i just it up and sat down next to her minding my own business while everyone chatters off until i got asked " so chloe-ssi what is ur relationship status"by all of them i said " im single" and jihyo gave me the side eye and somi said" you're very pretty" and i said the same thing back which made jihyo frown a bit .I thought she was jealous but that's even if she likes girls because of how she is with the other members and how she is touchy feely with the guys but i shrugged the thought off as we are arriving at the resteraunt.

"someone feed me" i said making the other laugh while i somehow managed to get  somi to sneak and feed me while the other weren't looking except for one person and that was only song jihyo.

Jihyo(pov)

I mentally rolled my eyes while i watched somi feeding chloe and giggling with her like they were in their own world together which sickened me. I didn't notice i was staring at chloe until she looked my way and smirked shaking her head then giving her attention back to somi.

"yah pabo what were you glaring at , you've been frowning this whole day"said kwangsoo. I didn't really know why i had this feeling towards her but something about her just has me feeling some type of way. 

I just shrugged and said "just not feeling today, im fine". It was time to go and everyone started to get up heading out the door. As i walk out to my car i see chloe standing alone by herself waiting to get a taxi im guessing. As soon as i was gonna head over i seen somi and chloe hug each other and somi had offered her a ride which i felt a pang of jealousy but i shrugged it off because it was not like i really cared in the first place.* Aishh jihyo get a grip of yourself * i told myself and went home.