The game-at first glance

In your arms

Jihyo(pov)

"i can't wait to see the newcomer"i said, i was actually jealous that it would be a newcomer knowing that i won't get the spotlight anymore as much that's if she looks like anything but i'll make sure she won't take mine.

"yah jiyo why are u frowning, we are about to have a newcomer ease up a bit will you"said jongkook. I rolled my eyes but not for anyone to see.The show is about to start so back to being giggly i guess.

"please welcome chloe montgomery"said jaesuk oppa. I turn my head and see the newcomer running towards us waving and bowing. Although i didn't know she was a foreigner that is a shocker.

she comes by and bow and shakes everyone hands then she gets to me and i bowed while she stook her hand out for me to grab and i must say she is a very pretty but not like me."hello, im chloe nice too meet you"she said and i greeted her back .

Chloe(pov)

when i tell you she mean mugged me when i was coming to shake her hand it sorta caught me off guard but since she acted that i just did it back. Think im about to get ran over by some chick please but i only let it pass because i like her.

"So, to start the show off we are gonna play our first game of the new season which is you and you're team mates who you will be paired up with are gonna have to go through many obstacles with each other with you're backs facing each other and finish to get the running man flag. Winners will get to have free lunch while losers pay for dinner. Now we will pair up the partners. jaesuk with kwangsoo,haha with jong kook,suk jin with sechan, and chloe with jihyo" said the pdnim.

I groaned and went to stand by her back to back while we get put together. I said "this is gonna be fun" and all she did was groan and say "mhmm" like she didn't wanna be partners, it hurt me a bit but i just said whatver and moved on as the games begin.