I give up

In your arms

Chloe(pov)

I woke up in the middle of the night by jihyo whispering in my ear wanting to talk to me. I rose up and turned around facing each other on my bed and said"talk to me" i told her. I saw this look in her eyes along with teary eyes saying" I don't think this will work out, so before i fall for u even more im done with all of this" she said motioning her hands to me and herself while i just stared and said "ok".She looked at me suprised as i continued on" I would love to be with you,love you,hold you, and kiss you every day of my life but i understand and i won't force anything on you. just know we would've made it together in this and not you being alone.So, i don't want u to be ashamed of me and i don't wanna be with someone who says  they love me but doesn't show it" i told her holding my tears together.

Jihyo(pov)

The words of i don't wanna be with someone who says they love me doesn't show it hit me hard. She doesn't know how much i want her in my arms and call her mine but it is my decision and i'm gonna stick with it .It hurts seeing her hold back when i always known her for being a strong person and that is something i am not. I told her "i'm not as strong as you  chloe, i wish i could but i can't. I have a reputation that people want me to follow-" i got cut off by her saying " So, a reputation matters more than you making yourself happy then huh, you think i didn't get criticized for me coming out . I got disowned from my own family who i thought would love me regardless but no im accepted no where unless im accepted by you, But since you don't feel the same i think it's time for us to find someone else and who you can be "out" in public with. I had no words because i know she is speaking the truth to me. I got up and said " well can i at least feel you one more time", she said "of course". I got up and sat on her lap and hugged her like i would never let go and buried my face in her neck then look her in her eyes giving her one final kiss. The kiss became a bittersweet moment and i'll always cherish it.

chloe(pov)

I will never forget this moment knowing it will be our last together along with the special kiss we shared. Then she got up and went to her bed and looked at me once more before saying " I love you" and i didn't know how to respond and said "i'll always love you". Later on after we got sleep in everyone was packing the car up and on our wait out. The ride back was uncomfortable and everyone seemed to notice what was going on and we explained to them what we decided earning nothing but groans and snickering comments from them saying we made the wrong deciscion  but then said it's not their place. Jihyo and me got dropped off to our complex leaving me and her alone.While we walk we soon get to her door where she gives me a quite"bye" and i said the same leaving her behind but to turn around to my door seeing my good friend named elise.

Jihyo(pov)

I see some girl come running to chloe and jumping on her giving her kisses on both cheeks which made my heart feel like it's been struck. I see them both enter her room making me wish i was her friend instead but i can't go back to her now as much as i want to. I go straight to my room and land my back on hit, "ahhhh" i said putting my hands over my face huffing and puffing knowing this was not gonna be as eay as i thought it would be. I mentally slapped myself and decided maybe the only way to get her off my mind was my one and only ex  who as been trying to get back with me. My ex used to do things you shouldn't do to someone you love and i stood around because i thought i needed someone but that only person i want is chloe but i know it would never work out; 

p.s srry for the short chapter