Long time no see

In your arms

Chloe(pov)

2 years have gone by now, and i decided why not go back to visit korea where i had the happiest moments of my life. As soon as i touched korean ground i took a deep breath in and i hear someone say my name "chloe Unnie" a fan said im asumming i turn and bow giving the fan a hug whispering"don't tell anyone im back it's a suprise". I was obviously lying but i didn't wanna hurt her feelings so i took a picture with her and went on to the hotel im gonna be staying at. I opened my door number to be greeted by nothing but gifts from the management, shaking my head i remebered i have to do choreography with some famous variety gods. Yes, I'm a dancer i do hip hop and breakdancing(real life as well) lol. I went to the studio the next morning looking at myself in the mirror before i meet them and going through the steps when i hear the door openening hearing all these voices that sound some what familiar to me but as it got quiet im guessing they are waiting for me. I turned around and is in shock as i seen my own rm cast memeber looking at me astounded. "yah, donsaenga how could u leave us like that" said jong kook as i looked each of them in the eye and once i looked in the eyes i fell in love with, i had no words. It was like i wanted to explain but i couldn't because we are all mad at each other,confused and hurt because of what i did , i looked at my feet "yah, speak""bwoh, you can't tell us why u left, everything changed once u left because of ou our rating went down after, the cast members were hurt and not just us but u left jihyo in shambles" said kwangsoo. I looked at her while she stared me down like everything was my fault, i said"how did i hurt you guys when i was also hurt huh?!, besides that stupid contract-" " so it was stupid to be with us"said haha. I just shaked my head "you'll never understand" i told them. 

"look can we just start the choreo for today then you will only have to deal with me for the next 3 days and i'll be out of all you guys hair". We went through the choreo and ended up finishing at 8 pm by that time everyone was leaving out still mad at each other and i honestly was hurt more because they act like they can't be hurt about the whole current sitituation. 

Jihyo(pov)

I didn't know how to or even know what to say to her after seeing her for 2 years. She totally looked different and not in a healthy way, i was mad and hurt when she left besides that contract she was hiding something. After everyone left the dance studio i stayed behind looking at her put things away "why did u really leave"i said low but where she could hear me, she said" what do u mean i left because of the contract. i knew she was lying, i went up to her turning her around holding both her hands she looked at me and i could see right through her. " i'm sick" she said not understanding "what do u mean" she said" I am diabetic now, thats why i left i got sick one day and the next my body hurts, i take shots everyday just to live and i had  to leave you because if i had gone i wouldn't wanna hold on to you". I looked at her and englufed her in a hug that felt so comforting i promised myself to take care of her i told her. One thing she doesn't know is that i have a bf now after she left and i wouldn't tell her rn knowing that she is broken.

"i'll always be here" i said and she shaked her head turning around hearing" i wish" but i acted like i didn't hear her. I then go my stuff ready to leave when i told her she can stay over at my place until she finds a place and she tried to say no but i made her anyways. We were walking down the stairs and out the building into my car. We soon arrived at my place  and the kitchen light going into the closet to set her out on the couch. I came over to the living room and see her getting settled.

"okay, here u go-" i got cut off when she said "thank you for everything" and i just nodded saying " goodnight i'll see u in the morning ne?"i said" yeah u will" she said smiling sitting down then laying back putting the cover over herself. I smiled after i turned the light off and headed to my bed and huffed as i sat down. It took a lot to get over her while she was gone but this time i'm not letting my feelings take over again because her and i both know where we stand at least we hope.

I layed back and got a text from my bf changsoo saying he will be over in the morning as soon as possible since he is taking me out to breakfeast. He is really a nice loving guy but i'm not in love with him at all but i do it for everyone else because i wanna make people happy but am i not making myself happy? i thought to myself. I turned around in the bed wanting someone next to me , i feel empty all the time after chloe left it wasn't the same at all.

Chloe(pov)

She thought i went to sleep that quick but no i don't feel the same at all. After i left i became depressed along with my disease i like to be alone now, i don't feen for anyone anymore but one person who i can't or ever have so, im over her or am i? i thought to myself. I wonder is she thinking the same as well, i just wish life was going good right now but that didn't seem like the story. I pull the covers off of my face and get up heading to the bathroom passing her doorway. When i came out i heard crying then i heard something along the lines of "why is it so hard , I wish everything wasn't what it was right now" then the floor creaked hearing my name from her room, i rushed back to the couch with the cover over me. I heard footsteps guessing that was only her then they dissapeared into the dark then before sleep took over me i just prayed only for better.