Talk.

It's A Little Bit Funny

I arrived at school unusally early today.

*Why do I have to be in charge of class chores today?! Why me?! Ugh, I hate cleaning the class!" I angrily stormed into my homeroom class.

As expected, no one was in the class and I decided to get to work as soon as possible.

Our class looks like World War III happened.

Papers were still left on desks, broken pencils on the ground, and even food wrappers were scattered in the back of the room.

I let out a huge sigh and started the work.

I was so absorbed in cleaning I didn't even know that 30 minutes passed.

It was still way too early for anyone to be at school but yet the door opened and I was so shocked I jumped from my location under someone's desk.

I hit my head pretty hard and cradled my head in my hands.

"OOOOOWWWWWW" I moaned.

"Are you stupid?" Said an all too familiar voice.

"SUNGGYU! What are you doing here?! You scared me! My life flashed before my eyes~!"

Hahahaha was all he could say at my pain.

"Psh, whatever just don't mess up the room, I just finished cleaning." I said while giving him my best death stare.

"Okay." He said with his hands up in a surrender position.

*Hmph, good.*

"Why are you here so early anyway?"  I asked curiously.

"I came to see you." He said.

"Oh okay... WAIT WHAAAT?!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

*Me. ME?! WHY ME?! WHAT ABOUT NA EUN! Lately you've been blowing me off to walk with her to school*

Those were the words I wanted to say but they didn't come out.

Instead I said. "Oh..cool."

*YOU IDIOT* I said silently scolding myself.

"Yeah you. I wanted to talk with you. One on one." Sunggyu said with his eyes locked on me.

*Ahh I see. He just wants to talk. Cool.* I thought.

"Talk about what?" I said as I took my seat.

"Us." He said with his eagle eyes still on me.

All I could say was "Oh."

He let out a deep breath "You know, I've always thought you were really pretty. You sing good, dance well, you're even receiving praise for the raps you do for fun. All these years I've looked up to you and wanted to be just at talented like you. I thought I idolized you."

"Idolized? Why in the past tense?" I asked trying to releive some of the awkwardness

Sunggyu wrinkled his eyebrows. "Let me finish. I thought I idolized you but I think it's more advanced than that. I think I... like you."

At first I was confused, I was thinking about what he said and it finally registered in my head.

My eyes widened with realization. "You... like... m-me..."

"Yeah. A lot" He said a little too casually.

All of a sudden he leaned over and kissed me.

The weird thing was, I didn't hate it.

In my mind I was thinking:

*MINA THIS IS BAD! HE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND!*

*SUNGGYU HAS A GIRLFRIEND! STOP!*

But, I didn't want to listen to my mind.

We finally broke off for air and he just stared at me.

He started saying my name.

It was really soft but his voice gradually became louder and louder.

At first it was really pleasing but as his voice got louder my head started to hurt.

It kept getting louder and louder and I thought someone might hear and think we were doing inappropriate things.

Finally, it got really loud and I woke up.

"MINA! MIIIIINAAAA~ YAH YOON MINA WAKE UP! WAAAKE UUUP YOOOON MIIIIINAAAAA"

My eyes opened with a jolt and I found Sunggyu's face just inches from mine.

I yelled as loud as I could, covered my face with my blanket, and squirmed my way to the wall next to my bed.

"Hey, I'm not that ugly. Wake up and get ready for school. Your mom couldn't wake you up so she sent me. She said to hurry and that you're having breakfast at my place. HURRY"

I just silently nodded my head with my face still covered. I couldn't look him in the face.

He grabbed the flashlight I sleep next to since I'm afraid and removed my blankets with force.

He flashed the light in my face and kept telling me to wake up.

I finally punched him and kicked him out of my room.

As I shut the door he yelled, "HURRY UP OUR MOMS ARE WAITING"

I steadied my voice and yelled back, "ALRIGHT JUST GO ALREADY"

He finally left after a couple minutes and I curled back in my bed trying to recover from the shock.

I suddenly started feeling sad. I couldn't hold back anymore and I started to cry.

The truth is, I wish it wasn't a dream.