Husband?!

It's A Little Bit Funny

I couldn't believe what I was hearing!

Betrothed?! When did I agree to marry this complete stranger?

"Mina, Sunggyu, please settle down. I know you're both excited for the new student but please calm down." The homeroom teacher said.

Sunggyu sat back down but I remained standing.

I just stared at Zico's face in disbelief.

How can he put on such a calm face when he just told me we're supposed to be married?!

I took a deep breath and started to speak "I-I can't be betrothed to you. We don't know each other!"

Zico sighed, "I guess I have to tell you the whole story. Sit down first, I feel like you're going to kick me in the face or something."

I sat down but I couldn't sit still. The whole thought of me being married to this guy scared the crap out of me.

Zico took a deep breath and began the story.

"See, our mothers were best friends ever since they were younger. Our mothers even got pregnant around the same time. I was born a day before you were so our mothers thought it was destiny. They promised each other that when we were born, we would get married.  Unfortunately, a year after I was born my family had to move to America because of my fathers job, that's why we never met. However, our mothers often e-mail each other. I guess your mom never told you about us.... weird."

I didn't know what to do so I looked over to Sunggyu for help. He looked as confused as me.

All of a sudden Sunggyu turns to Zico and says "Now I know why you looked so familiar! You're that creepy kid on the bus. No wonder you were looking at Mina. Lucky for you she was totally oblivious to her. You know, you kind of seem like a stalker. Hey Mina, I think he's your stalker!!"

Zico slammed his hand on his desk and stood up "I am not a stalker."

The whole class became quiet and their focus shifted towards us.

He sat back down and looked forward.

Sunggyu reached out his hand and said sorry but Zico just gave him the cold shoulder.

*Oh my gosh, this guy is super sensitive. I'm so scared. I thought he was going to punch Sunggyu*

I chanced a look at his face. He was still facing forward with his arms crossed over his chest. He looked like an angry lizard.

The rest of the day went by without another word exchanged amongst the three of us.

How can this scary guy be my husband~?!