New seat, new world.

It's A Little Bit Funny

Sunggyu threw his pen at my head.

"Dude shut up you're so loud. You're attracting so much attention."

I stopped my screaming and turned around to face the class.

"Stop overreacting Mina" Sunggyu said "you just moved one seat over."

Everyone was staring at me and some people even ran to our class to see the commotion.

I suddenly felt embarrassed.

I said sorry to the class and the other students and they turned away whispering about the crazy girl.

I saw that maintenance put an extra chair next to my old seat and sat down.

I checked my watch and saw that we had some time before school started.

I walked over to Sunggyu's desk and dropped my big stack of papers on his desk.

"Woah, what are all these papers?!" he asked.

"This is my script!" I showed him the rough draft of the set list.

"It's not official but this is just the main idea. Pretty cool right?"

"I think you need another MC." Sunggyu said.

I was shocked.

"Why?!" I asked angrily

Sunggyu put his arms up in a surrender position "I'm just saying that it looks like a lot of stuff to cope with."

A light bulb went off in my head and I smiled "Hehehe, you want to be an MC too right~?"

Sunggyu looked away from me "Psh, so what if I want to?"

I burst out laughing.

"HAHAHA FINALLY I HAVE SURPASSED THE GREAT KIM SUNGGYU HAHAHAHAHAHA"

He punched my arm "dude shut up and sit down. School is about to start. Psh"

I silently laughed to myself *hehehe Sunggyu wants to be an MC too hehehehehe*

As I took my seat the bell signaling the start of school rang and the homeroom teacher walked in.

She clapped her hands and told us to settle down.

"Everyone, we have a new student today. His name is Woo JiHo. He is here on a special scholarship. Please treat him nicely."

A tall boy with brown hair walked into our classroom.

He had this confident aura and his facial expression looked so impartial.

He looked like he was ready to challenge anyone in our class in a heartbeat.

All the girls in my class started whispering amongst themselves with an occasional giggle here and there.

He introduced himself to the class with a 90 degree bow.

*WHAT GREAT MANNERS HE HAS* I thought. *He might not be that bad. His face just needs to change.*

"My name is Woo JiHo but my stage name is Zico and I would prefer to be called that."

"I've been recruited as a rapper, composer, and lyric writer."

"I hope we all get along well. Thank you."

He ended with another 90 degree bow and the teacher showed him to his seat.

As he took his seat Sunggyu was the first to greet them.

They talked for a little bit and shook hands.

I was too afraid to talk to him and kept my eyes glued to the teacher.

"Mina, Sunggyu, I'm couting on you two to bring "Zico" ohohoho~ up to speed on our lessons. You two will be his guides from now on."

At that moment I turned my head to him and saw that he was staring at me.

"I'm MinA. Nice to meet you." I bowed slightly and waited for him to introduce himself.

"I'm Zico." He bowed but kept staring at me.

"Am I ugly or something?" I asked

Zico laughed and said "No, I'm just surprised you haven't remembered me yet."

I was confused "What? Remember you? This is the first time we're meeting."

He laughed again, "Wow, you seriously don't remember me?"

I shook my head.

"We've been betrothed to be married before we were even born." He said.

Sunggyu and I stood up at the same time and yelled "WHAT?!"