A Dream is Realized.

It's A Little Bit Funny

"Class 2-2's Yoon MinA please see the principal in his office right now. I repeat, Class 2-2's Yoon MinA please see the principal. Thank you."

After the announcement was over all the attention was on me.

The whole class said in chorus "OOOH MINA'S IN TROUUUUBLLLEEE"

Even our homeroom teacher gave me a "fighting"

I ignored everyone and headed to the principal's office.

"Why me?" I asked myself while thinking of reasons why he would possibly call me to his office.

"Maybe he's moving me into a different homeroom."

"Maybe I failed a class."

I started freaking out but calmed myself as I came to the door to the principals office.

I took a deep breath and knocked on his door.

"Come in" said a deep voice from the other side of the door.

I gulped and slowly opened the door.

The principal is 6'2 and is very muscular.

He went to the army for 8 years because he said it was "fun," he is seriously a work out maniac.

"Sit" he said and I didn't hesitate to take the small chair in front of his desk.

I practically ran to that seat.

"Do you know why I called you here?" he said while staring expressionlessly at me.

"...no..." was all I could muster up the courage to say.

"It concerns the upcoming Show Case. A teacher has specifically assigned you as this years main MC."

"...oh..."

"I called you hear to formally congratulate you."

The principal stuck out his huge hand obviously asking me to touch him.

I dried off my sweaty hands on my shirt before shaking his hand.

"...thank you..." was all I could say.

"Please go to the third music room after school today. If you have any activities you will be exempted. That is all, please report back to class."

"...yessir...i'll do my best sir..." I said as I practically sprinted out of his office.

After I stepped out of his office I started celebrating in full spirit.

"MAIN MC MAIN MC MAIN MC" I kept chanting in my mind as I skipped back to class.

Ohohohoho, MC Yoon MinA  that sounds nice.

As I walked back into homeroom everyone saw the huge smile on my face.

Half of the class started to groan and look disappointed and the other half looked very happy.

I looked around confused at the class "Woooaah what's happening?" I asked out loud.

A kid in the front row explained "We bet that you would come back crying or at least looking sad. Now because of that stupid smile on your face we have to pay for those losers lunches for a week. I hope your happy." He turned back around and sulked in his chair.

I told the homeroom teacher and she congratulated me.

"So what did you bet on?" I asked Sunggyu as I took my seat.

"I didn't bet, I thought the idea was dumb." he said without much emotion.

"You're so boring why am I even friends with you?!" I said jokingly.

"Whatever" Sunggyu said as he looked at his phone.

At that moment I knew what happened, him and Na Eun had another fight.

They fight so much it seems they fight more than they use the bathroom.

I decided to leave Sungggyu alone but, whenever they fight I just want to do something for Sunggyu.

Whenever I see him like this I feel like staying near him even more even if he won't let me.

I hate seeing him mad and depressed just because of his high maintenance girlfriend.

Everyone knows he can do so much better so why can't he himself realize that?

Why do I feel so protective over him?

It's because we're just childhood friends right because that's what everyone says.

That's it.. we're just friends...