Stressful Bus Ride.

It's A Little Bit Funny

"Bye Sunggyu~ bye MinA~" our mothers said as we left Sunggyu's apartment to go to school.

"Remember to take care of each other. Also, eat the lunch we packed for you guys. Bye now~"

We grabbed our "special" lunches and bolted out the doors.

"I swear our moms were like you know going to cry or something" I said as we walked to the elevator in our apartment.

"Yeah, they've been watching too much dramas lately" Sunggyu replied.

I still couldn't fully maintain my compsure because of the dream I had.

I read something that said you forget up to 90% of your dream when you wake.

LIES, I don't think so because that dream was replaying just fine in my head.

I didn't know how to act so I tried to act like my normal self.

The elevator arrived on our floor and we got in.

The 5 minutes it usually takes to get from our floor to the 1st floor felt like an eternity.

"Nice weather today." I casually said.

Sunggyu seemed kind of surprised at me and said "Um.. yeah, I guess."

The bus stop is a block away from our apartment so the 2 minute walk also felt like eternity.

*Just stay normal MinA* I thought to myself *You're fine, he doesn't know what you dreamt about. It's fiiine."

Luckily we arrived at the bus stop just in time to get in line to get on the bus.

I think Sunggyu asked me a question but I didn't quite hear him. "What? I'm sorry I'm hard of hearing."

Sunggyu looked puzzled "I said, what are you going to do for the Winter Show Case this year?"

"What? Winter Show Case? Is that soon?" *smooth MinA. smooth*

Another puzzled expression was on Sunggyu "Um.. yeah... kind of didn't you hear our homeroom teacher talk about it yesterday?"

*This is my chance* I thought *we finally have a topic to talk about. I'll just pretend I didn't listen."

I put on my best confused face "No, I must've been spacing out or something"

Sunggyu let out a huge sigh and shook his head disapprovingly "You never pay attention. You should pay attention more. Maybe I should watch you more often so that I can help you focus. I think you draw too much in class. Maybe that's it, no more drawing for you. Whenever I catch you drawing I'll hit you with my eraser."

I deeply regret the decision I made.

"Okay okay okay MOM. You're such a nagger. I thought the Winter Show Case isn't until like 2 months from now."

Another disappointed look shot across his face "Well anyway, the teachers want us to prepare two performances so they're giving us an extra month to prepare. One solo and one group performance."

Now I was in shock.

"Woah, hold up seriously?"

I could not believe I missed that part during class.

Sunggyu just silently shook his head.

"And I'm guessing you're going to do the duet with MinA." I said stating the obvious.

Another silent head nod from Sunggyu.

I was starting to get irritated.

"Hey, say something. I'm the only one talking here."

More silence radiated from him.

Right when I was about to punch him he said something.

"Hey, that kid is staring at you. He looks our age."

The bus came to a stop and I looked around the bus to find this "kid"

"What are you talking about? The only people on this bus are ajjummah's and ajjusshi's. Are you going crazy?"

Sunggyu looked disappointed again "when I said that kid was looking at you he bolted off the bus. He doesn't have a uniform on, maybe he dropped out of school or something."

After he said that I didn't bother him.

When Sunggyu is thinking about something he blocks out everything around him and concentrates on whatever he's thinking about.

*Weird, I'll just let him think over his thoughts.*

For the rest of the bus ride I was looking for music to perform for the Winter Show Case.

Sunggyu was so absorbed in his thoughts and I was so occupied with looking for music that we almost missed our stop.

"YAH KIM SUNGGYU SNAP OUT OF IT HURRY WE'RE GOING TO BE LEFT ON THE BUS"

Finally he came back to reality and ran off the bus.

I barely had enough time to collect my bearing when I heard that ugly voice.

"Sunggyyyuuuuu~ Good morning~~~" Na Eun said while smiling a little bit too much.

"So bright.." I mumbled and walked ahead of them.

*So annoying so early in the morning* I thought as I walked to school...alone.