001

W: Two World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

p/s: English isn't my mothertongue and lacking of practice recently had made my writings terribly messed up. -__- hahaha but, here is the first chapter, hope you like it! <3

WARNING: UN-BETA | NO-RECHECK

It was foreign. As the wide sky painted with all sorts of galaxies, so close yet so far to reach; came into view and Sehun narrowed his eyes in confusion. Perplexedly gazing with thousands of questions surfacing in his mind. Where was he? What was this place? The dark, wide open sky he was looking at was utterly beautiful, it was shimmering with diamonds, as though the stars had dispersed into nanometre molecules which scattered all over but brightly sparkled and outshined the foreign land with its glint. It was likely a canvas he was staring at, stained with magnificent painting, presented an ethereal dream only for him to witness but it felt so real, yet too beautiful to describe reality.

Beautiful dreams were always so spectacular, so impressive and he wasn't even close to believe whatever presented before him was real. It was just too much to be real. Enthralling even. But the pain in his back snapped him from the daze he was in. He was now lying on the cold hard ground, motionless and the pain in his back was crawling up to his neck which made him freeze, unable to make a single move. A hiss was what he managed as he tried to raise his hand and he let out a low groan when nothing seemed to work. What was this? Did he have to face this even in his dream and where was everyone? He would be thankful if someone could help him up though he had to face Freddy Krueger at this very moment. Because for God’s sake he needed an answer to everything that happened.

At least, he would not be so lost in this foreign place.

The moment when he gave up, closing his eyes; ready to be taken away by the sleep again, a voice resounded from the distance, not so far from him as he could hear him clearly, yes him, a guy, calling someone and when the footsteps echoed, he heaved a sigh of relief, hoping for that someone to at least notice him. Now there was a glint of hope, finally and hopefully someone could explain to him what was this all about and how in the world he appeared to be there.

“Please, please, please,” Sehun chanted, eyes closed. “Over here, over here.”

One—,

Two—,

Three—,

It was true when people said, miracle exists. And the quote appeared in Sehun’s mind, flashing like a screen when that certain someone, finally stood close to him, towering him who was still lying stiffly on the ground. The worries in his gaze, Sehun could see it, vivid than ever and his features, Oh Lord, Sehun thought it was perfect. The sharp jawline had Sehun speechless, the bronzed, caramel skin almost made him drool and Sehun could already imagine his hand on the other’s, feeling the skin under his fingertips and oh, just by seeing the Godly handsome guy could already cast away the pain in his back and able to make him forget to breathe.

But this guy seemed so familiar, he wondered where he had seen him.

 ‘Am I in heaven? And you are…’

“Hey, are you okay?” The other asked. Oh Sehun was so lost in his own world to even notice the guy was crouching down, getting closer and closer to him and when their skins were finally in contact, Sehun had completely turned stiff, like his soul had been taken away by the grim reaper. Sehun would not mind if he had to die right then and there if it meant for him to see the angel of death this close, so handsome so perfect. Dare said, he would not mind to die countless of times for this. But this could not be true. This guy was goddamn taking his breath away and he could not stop staring.

Now that he was in the other’s arms, being carried in a bridal style, and Sehun could not comprehend anything until his eyes closed again; fainted.

 

 

 ‘Where did you find this mannequin?’

 ‘Wow, he has a good skin.’

 ‘I think I’ve found my ideal type.’

The voices echoed in his head when he struggled to open his eyes, groggily searching for the source of chattering voice.  It was not loud, but sounded so close to his ears. It was not until he was greeted with a certain face, right before his eyes, so close he almost screamed his heart out at their proximity. Fortunately he was able to stop himself from screaming in shock but gasped like he just saw a ghost. Thanked to the stranger who managed to make him wide awake, all confused as he hastily sat up not to forget pushing that stranger; whose having a pair of unbelievably big eyes—away from him,

Oh—.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter