008

W: Two World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: A piece of advice before you read this chapter is to never jump into conclusions. There are still so many things you need to go through and understand. Breathe, and happy reading :) 

 

"Shixun?" 

It slipped past his plum lips and the smile on the other's lips faltered as if he had said it wrong but Kai only managed to look at him with eyes full of hope. He was uncertain of what he had been hoping inside yet he would try to accept everything if the latter turned out to be Shixun. He knew it would be hard for him but he did not want to lose him for the second time. 

He blinked, once, twice, as the other got closer and closer to him; closing their gaps and he searched for an answer in the depth of the other's clear blue eyes but to no avail. Everything seemed to be unreadable to him and he did not know who this guy was. 

"A hero does not cry like a baby but you did. Would you ever stop being a baby?" 

The way he breathed the syllables sounded so much like Shixun that Kai had to believe that Sehun was gone, he had lost the human boy and right then and there, he had the one whom he'd been waiting for. Kai could not describe the feeling when he caught the other guy once again put up a soft smile, he could not tell either it was pain or contentment that swirled inside as the latter held him,  caressing his face with his thumb and stared endearingly at him and he could not perceive it. It was beyond words to even describe the feelings he was containing in his chest. 

"It's me." 

 

 

 

"I'll be seeing the King later at night and about this, I may have to make sure that the King is apprised of what had happened in your planet." Breathed Irene as she walked next to Yixing heading out the oubliette. The latter just nodded and looked at Irene with a soft smile curved on his lips but she remained with a straight face, eyes did not meet with Yixing's but focused on the one that walked ahead of them, next to Kai. Irene had thousand of things in her head that were yet to be concluded as an answer to Kai's questions earlier. She knew there was something yet to be revealed behind Shixun's reincarnation but she was not stupid either. She was certain of one thing; acknowledged the look the other guy had held beneath his eyes but was veiled by his new features. "And for that guy..." 

"That guy?" Yixing frowned and Irene gestured with her chin at the one who'd admitted himself as Shixun earlier; gazing at the other skeptically. "Shixun, what's with him?"

"As for our own discernment, he's once again reborn, return as Shixun and his power is yet to be known. The power varies and may have come out as something unexpected but..." Irene sounded doubtful as she let the words spill, causing Yixing to eye Shixun with confusion written all over his face. 

"But?" 

"He is, to me, a mystery for your people to dive in and something is just not right about him." 

Irene, as always and usual, her utterances had always been too cryptic to which Yixing shook his head, trying to shrug everything that confused him away knowing that there would be so many things they had to face with the reborn of Shixun. But he just could not let the curiosity overpower him, not before they moved to save their home from being destroyed by the Marsus.

 

 

 

Meanwhile in EXO planet, chain armours were jingling, and tinkling under the black sky while men were snarling, squealing as the ground slowly became greasy with gore. It was not as terrible as the war that happened on 1485, but the multiple attacks the Marsus were sending towards Xoelles had caused injuries and Suho had mustered hundreds of Xoelles for the battle. Fires were shot, bombs bursting here and there but they would not give up. They had to win against Marsus or they would not be able to save their home and soon enough, Marco—Lord of the Marsus—would definitely come to conquer and confiscate their motherland. 

Fire arrows were seen fizzing and fizzling through the air as Chanyeol flew across the space before Jongdae came into the picture, crashing everything that came in their way with his lightning power that channeled through his gauntlets and destroyed the Marsus' nighthawks before they flew in separated ways, moving to attack the intruders. They had gone through this for hours but little by little, Marsus managed to send more of their people to attack them that it was not going to be ceased anytime sooner. 

Minseok, Baekhyun and Suho were on the ground, fighting with the opponents while their eyes wandered like a hawk which enabling them to notice everything that was coming while moving with the speed of lightning just to protect their home. This was not their first time to face this and they believed none would be able to seize everything that was fated to be theirs. Seeing the monsters swarmed forward, Minseok quickly made a smooth move like a flash, shooting piercing bolts of ice towards the rivals as he swung his ice blade that dealt a high amount of damage and smirked when the moss-green blood splattered from their open wounds. It came out much more satisfying to him when he succeeded to assassinate those monsters. 

Although the battle was heart-thumping but never once it had made them feel dispirited. The land must be heavily fortified and they could not just let this become one of the reasons why they'd be thrown to Hel. 

"Someone needs to stop Marco, we have to make a deal!" Kyungsoo, who appeared in the midst of bloodied en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter