004

W: Two World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was all dark like he was trapped in a tunnel and there was not even a flicker of lights at the place he was standing. His every movement echoed to the wall which he had no idea how small or how big the space was for him but every sound could clearly be heard. His breathing, the shuffle of his feet, everything and they all had made the hair on his neck stand to which Sehun could feel the fear seeped in through the pores of his skin. All the while he tried to think and hoped that his mind could properly work but when nothing good came to the surface, all he had after that was negativity eating him alive. 

Sehun tried harder to think of a solution on how to actually find a way out from this menacing tunnel but what came was only a float of terror and he fell on his knees crying. Where was he? Why was he there? Where was Kai? Where's everyone? 

Every question was left unanswered but then his ears perked as there was a sound of footsteps coming and he found just another hope building inside him. He tried to scream, he tried to squeak for help but nothing came out. Only exhales of breath of his silent scream. He was starting to give up and began to close his eyes until he found himself waking up from a nightmare, body drenched in sweat and he was sitting up on the bed exactly in Kai's bedroom again. Panting, Sehun glanced at the clock on the nightstand that read half past four in the morning before he got down the bed and shuffled over the door only to weave his way to the kitchen—thinking of getting a glass of plain water. 

As he reached the kitchen, Sehun found the space was empty; signaling him that everybody in the house must have fallen asleep or might as well not home because they seemed to be busy with mostly everything. Pinching the bridge of his nose, Sehun marched over the kitchen counter and grabbed a bottle of plain water before he gulped them down without hesitation and left only half a bottle of it as he moved to sit at the dining table. He felt dizzy out of the blue and it must be good if he could take a fresh night air  before he got back to sleep again. For a moment, he wished he could have someone to talk to because his chest hurt so bad and he did not know the reasons behind it. But he seriously needed to clear his mind.

Everything that happened this evening was still hazy and he could not tell either it was just a dream or they truly happened which it made the fright to crawl up his chest if things had truly taken place because that would only make him think the world had truly ed up and he wanted so badly to be home. 

Heaving a sigh, he got up onto his feet and lazily walked to the main door. It was unlocked and Sehun exited without having his eyes wandering around the front yard but focused to the ground he was stepping on. He did not wear any shoes, neither did he want to even wear ones. He just wanted to take a fresh air for his heavy chest. If only he could get the good answer from God himself, he would not have to do this. 

"What was happening?" Sehun voiced mostly to himself when he made himself sit on the bench at the front yard and tilted his head to look up at the beautiful galaxy above. "Did someone want to kill me? Was it truly happening? and I almost got kidnapped?" 

"It truly happened but it was not you they wanted to kidnap." 

Sehun jolted in suprise but quickly turned around only to find Kai walking closer to him and took a seat just beside him, on his right. He only eyed the other without saying anything but his honey brown eyes were filled with confusions and unanswered questions. The tanned guy noticed it to which he quirked a thin smile but Sehun could not take his eyes off of the other. No matter how foggy his mind was at this very moment, Kai had always managed to look so breathtakingly handsome to him and he just could not stop witnessing the God's beautiful creation. It was just magnificent and captivating. 

"W-What do you mean it was not me?" In spite of getting bewitched by Kai's beauty, Sehun muddled through the conversation. His voice was low but loud enough for Kai to hear. The tranquility of the early morning had silenced every sound but their soft breathing and low voice. Sehun eyed Kai who was now looking back at him. The persistent look the other was holding had him wondered and the way their eyes met had caused something to painfully clench inside him but he had no idea what had made him feel like that. He just could not perceive anything. 

"Shixun." 

Listening to the name, Sehun lowered his gaze before he averted it to stare into the distance ahead of him. "What's with him again?" 

"The Marsus wanted something from him, something nobody has ever had." Kai's eyes were still fixed on Sehun and he noticed how the other's tone of voice changed as he mentioned about Shixun. 

"And what was that?" Sehun returned back his gaze to Kai and the tanned guy sighed as he got up from the bench—eyes looking up at the stars above and the human boy's eyes followed his every movement before he added, "I don't understand." 

"Shixun had a superpower which nobody has on this planet. His ability was different from others. As everybody knew, his power was wind control but there's something many had never realized." Kai paused and Sehun patiently waited without saying anything. "He had the power to absorb energy from others. He could be the most powerful among us all, sadly he's gone and no one knows about his whereabouts."

"If he were to be here, he could end them single-handedly?" Sehun asked in curiosity. 

"Yes, but he's gone even before he could use it." Kai sighed and glanced at Sehun who was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter