002

W: Two World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost midnight when Sehun went through a book in his hands, reading the contents. There, written a news about EXO planet got attacked by Marsus on 1485. A few thousands of Xoelles were dead and some were gone without any traces and among those who were gone, listed Wu Shixun, a name to Kris' younger brother just like how Chanyeol had explained to him about the war that happened hundred years back this evening, which caused the lost of Kris' only brother. Most of the Xoelles were too old but they never really aged. The oldest they can look was like someone in their mid forty on earth and since they, to Sehun, were none other than aliens, so it was acceptable. It did not really sound impossible as Sehun was no longer in his world. 

Although was still in disbelief but he could do nothing about it. Things happened and he had no idea how to go home. 

Thinking about EXO, as per told by Chanyeol—, the war between Mars and EXO seemed to be endless and as far as he knew just like how he had read before, Marsus had always wanted EXO to be theirs, to be their new land, new place for their people to grow. It was because Mars was crushing down and they needed a new land to continue living. EXO was the only place they found so much like earth. For thousand of years, Marsus had been planning to colonize earth but because it was too impossible for them to reach the main destination, the closest they could reach was EXO planet. Since then, their only target was EXO and eventhough they had to go through wars until they finally abled to confiscate EXO, they would not mind. 

Sehun sighed as he closed the book and put it on the night stand as he ran his fingers through his already tousled locks, making it become even messier and groaned in frustration. It was not because he was too far from home that he felt disappointed, but it was due to the messed up history he wanted so badly to be back home, a place where he belonged to. 

"Reading history?" The voice startled him and he looked up only to find Kai standing at the door with his back leaning against the door frame and he had a can of soda in his right hand. His eyes were everywhere but Sehun. The orange haired boy assumed the tanned guy was just coming to check on him but it turned out the otherwise when Kai began to speak again. "I never thought you'd be fancy about knowing this planet's history. Where you were from again? Earth?" 

Sehun had to admit, even with his coldly manner, he found Kai was the most attractive amongst all. The way he talked, the way he moved, the way he walked, smirked, everything. Everything about Kai was beyond attractive that he always felt breathless whenever the other was around and he could not really find a good word to spill but averted his gaze down to his feet, waiting for the latter's next move. 

"I can't stop wondering as to why you're here. Perhaps, you, once again fancy about seizing this planet from us, no?" 

Venomous, Kai's words were and it slightly hurt Sehun to know that he was mostly seen like an invader to the other's eyes but the fact he was nowhere near that made him throw back a quizzical look at Kai who was then making his way inside the bedroom before he stopped right in front of Sehun—staring down at him fiercely. Their eyes met and connected. Although Kai had managed to make him feel intimidated but Sehun must defend himself to prove his innocence. 

"I mean no harm and I wasn't here to get this planet confiscated." Sehun braced up himself and stood up confidently before he added, "I'm just interested to know more about Wu Shixun who happened to have the same birthday as mine. And I don't have any ideas as to why I ended up here, on this planet. I assume you know better than me about this." 

And Sehun moved pass Kai, wanting nothing but to escape from the latter's further question about his background. As he proceeded to the door, he heard him saying something that made his steps halt. 

"Not just sharing a birthday but the features, too." Kai turned around and eyed Sehun who was backfacing him with his hands clenching until the knuckles turn white. "Your presence here rather than giving us a pleasant surprise, you must know that you'd caused the changes in history." 

Sehun then was left speechless. He did not know how to react to that and Chanyeol had never mentioned about Shixun's look to him. All he knew was them sharing the same birthday and nothing more. He stayed rooted in his spot until he found Kai was already out the door leaving him in the bedroom all alone again. What was all this for? He did not need this. Maybe he should say about him wanting to be in W (war) was just a joke since he had never thought things would be this complicated here. Besides, he never thought God would grant his stupid wish and now all he wanted was to quickly end this then go home without worries. But again, what did Kai mean by 'caused the changes in history'? 

 

                                                                                                                               

 

"He's from earth and nothing more. Aside from his name, I don't know much about his background." Chanyeol shrugged and poured plain water in a glass before he gulped them down in one go. Talking about Sehun made him thirsty and everyone in the house could not seem to stop bringing a topic about the new kid because they were still clueless about how Sehun managed to be there except for Kai. He, as usual, would not get himself involved much in a discussion about easy things unless they brought harms to their entire nation and motherland.

The rest in the house were still left in wonder. The most confusing to them, was when Oh Sehun looked so much like Shixun but the hair.  Sehun had orange hair and looked stronger than Shixun. Shixun's was in brunette and his features had always looked vulnerable and soft which all of them wanted so badly to protect him. But the news about him went missing had driven them silent. None was dared to bring u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter