003

W: Two World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow..." 

"Holy !" 

"What the ?!"

"That's weird," 

"ing awesome!"

Sehun, just like a kid who was having their first time stepping into a theme park, that was how he behaved. Everytime they stumbled into weird things, weird animals or weird food, Sehun's jaw dropped. It was not that he wanted to behave that way but it was his nature whenever he first met something he never saw. And of course, for him, it'd be amazing to be able to witness strawberries in blue, lettuce in shocking pink and what more when he witnessed people riding unicorn. 

That was surely like a dream for him. Chanyeol and Kai had to prevent themselves from rolling their eyes at the human boy antics. If he was behaving like this when he saw unfamiliar things, how would he act if Kai were to teleport right before his eyes and Chanyeol were to light himself in fire? Wouldn't Sehun get fainted? Because yes, everyone in EXO had their own superpower. Although Sehun had read them in the comics but he never once expected them to really have it. That was why he did not question them about the superpower. That would surely draw a glare from Kai and Chanyeol, wouldn't it?

"Have you never seen a unicorn?" Kai asked; annoyed by hearing Sehun's curses and got amazed by almost everything at the market. 

"I just saw them on TV." Sehun innocently answered with a toothy grin while holding a cup of shaved ice which he also did not know the flavor. It tasted utterly weird with the mixture of bitter and sour, toppled with blue strawberries that tasted like a corn but he just ate it anyways without any doubts. He believed they would not poison him and that's more than enough.  

"What's a TV?" Kai asked, frowning in confusion. 

"A television, what else?" Sehun threw Kai a quizzical look as he forgot that the other was not someone from earth. They were aliens and Sehun had yet to keep that in mind. 

"And have you seen this?" Chanyeol, who was standing at the other side of Sehun's; snapped his fingers and there was light blue fire dancing just at the tip of his fingers which the youngest of the three gasped in awe and he had his hand covering his mouth. 

"What the hell? That's so cool!" Sehun began clapping his hands—feeling impressed—and Kai glared at Chanyeol who was grinning then rolled his eyes in exasperation. With the existence of these two, he surely could not focus on buying groceries. 

Without hesitation, Kai made a move, leaving the two and scoffed when he heard Sehun saying, 'How did you do that? Teach me, please. C'mon Chanyeol that's unfair!'. He was not jealous, nope. He hated it when Chanyeol tried to impress the younger boy and he hated how the human boy got easily impressed by everything around them. 

Shaking his head no, Kai stopped at the nearest stall when he noticed pumpernickels and matzos which Kyungsoo had listed down in one note that he needed to buy things for breakfast as well. "Twenty pieces of matzos and ten for pumpernickel, please." 

"Oh, it's you, good morning!" Lucas, the owner of the stall greeted cheerfully and Kai quirked a small smile as he handed the other four gold coins before he proceeded for a small morning chat. 

"It's been a while." Kai began as he eyed Lucas keeping the coins inside a metal box and proceeded to start wrapping the food the tanned guy had ordered. "I heard Marsus were here yesterday. Did they do anything unneccessary?" 

"Unfortunately for them, Kris and other xoelles were here. So, they could not do anything since I noticed they were only ten. I guess they came to check for something that had been a rumor in these few days." Lucas shrugged and Kai frowned. 

"Kris was here?" Kai sensed something was coming but he did not want to blurt it out lest poeple would bring back the history so he kept it shut and changed for the topic. Lucas arched his brows but did not question anything as he examined him. The blue haired guy knew they had unsettled things with Kris from years ago but it was not his job to meddle in other's business.

"Just... forget about it. By the way, what rumor?" Kai enquired in curiosity. 

Lucas sighed and set aside the wrapped matzos and pumpernickels before he moved closer to Kai who was patiently waiting across from him. "I heard there's a human kept in your place, is that true?" The blue haired guy whispered but Kai only remained his straight face as he nodded which he did not even say yes or no. "Just be careful, Marsus were looking for that human. I have no idea why they're intending to get the boy but it has something to do with our history on 1485." 

"I can say that it's actually related. But we're still sorting things out so, there won'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter