005

W: Two World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

poof!

It was odd, to Sehun, to feel this way or maybe beyond imagination when he traveled to a place he does not even know where in just a few minutes; to which his stomach then started churning and when they appeared to be at an outlandish place, he felt like throwing up. The feeling of when Kai held his hand and they drowned in the smoke of teleportation, was as just familiar as falling into EXO planet out of the blue. He felt sick and the moment they arrived, the human boy did not even spare a glance at his surroundings, instead he fell onto his knees with hands clutching onto the fabric of his white shirt; just at his stomach—then he threw up the contents he just had for breakfast. His tears fell down his face as he threw up and then groaned in frustration. 

This was hell, the feeling was eccentric, the place was oddly dark, even the way they traveled was funny to even think. 

"Where the are we?! I wanna go home!" Sehun exclaimed as he got up and his heel to send Kai a deadly glare who was standing a few steps away from him. He made a move towards the other guy but his balance was off that he looked like a drunkard trying to make a move after hundred shots of alcohol and Kai managed a smirk at that. "What's so funny? I'm asking you—oof!" His head was still pounding that he almost fell to the ground but he was lucky Kai was there to catch him. 

Just like how people had read in a romantic novel, Sehun felt a lot more like it when their eyes met and Kai had both of his hands wrapping around the human boy's waist. The feeling was wonderful that he overlooked his anger had finally died for there were butterflies beginning to dance in his belly as a substitute. Their faces were just inches away from one another and he could feel Kai's hot breath fanning his skin. He felt hot. 

"You are..." Beautiful. That was what Kai had in mind as he looked at Sehun closely. He noticed the other had a pair of long lashes which it touched the undereyes as the other blinked and his honey-brown eyes; they were looking like a glass he could see through and there were stars scattering behind it. The human boy's white skin was flawless eventhough there were freckles and a scar on his right cheek but still, Sehun managed to look even more magnificent with it. Kai was captivated but his wild-beating heart just went unnoticed because he was awestruck by the other's beauty. 

"What is it?" Sehun's voice came out as a whisper when he spoke and with their eyes still connected, he just could not find a word to form a sentence of how handsome Kai was at this close proximity. He made him feel breathless. The sun-kissed skin was like Kai had fallen into an ocean of gold that made his skin glowing even under the dimmed light of the sun and his dark brown orbs were something he could not take his eyes off of. It was as if Kai had hid thousand of mysteries behind it; an ocean of enigma Sehun wanted so much to dive in. 

Both were left breathless but Kai was the first to realize they were actually in a real awkward position. Sehun in his arms and the other's hands were on his shoulder, gripping for support. It was more like they were hugging each other when actually it was just an accident. He quickly cleared his throat and straightened up as he slowly but surely trying to push Sehun away. 

"You are..." Kai huffed as he tried to pull himself together. "...heavy. Just heavy." 

"What?" Sehun frowned, dumbfounded as he pulled away and stared at Kai with his brows furrowed. "Come again?" 

"You. Are. Heavy. Got it?" Kai emphasized and Sehun's jaw dropped at how the alien guy mercilessly said it. He clenched his fists until his knuckles turned white and was about to blow up in anger but then he remembered, he needed to look cool in front of the other and not letting his guard down again. 

Clearing his throat, Sehun dusted off his shirt then threw a cold stare at Kai before he let his eyes wander around. "Well, it's your fault. My head is pounding because of—," His words stopped at the mid sentence when he just noticed how captivating his surrounding actually was. "Wow,"

Just like in a fairytale, the place was more likely a dark forest but it was lit by the living things that lived in it. The ground he stood on was glowing but just around his feet, so he began to play. 

A foot was raised slightly from the ground before he started to jump here and there to see how the ground that was overgrown with moss shed a glow underneath his feet. It was fun that Sehun started to giggle like kids who just found a playground to play with their peers and laughed at almost everything. It was in a split second, Sehun forgot Kai was there. He was too immersed playing with things around him that he did not even notice how the tanned guy's lips were curving upwards, forming a small smile. 

It was actually a heartwarming scene to Kai and it was his first time seeing Sehun like this. He never thought he would be the first to watch the human boy acting like a baby getting a squishy toy. 

"This was amazing, oh my God! Look at that!" Sehun exclaimed in excitement while jogging further inside the forest with his face glowing in joy as he caught trailing plants, climbing over a gigantic tree and there were thousands of small, pinkish flowers dotting the said tree which they made it look as if it was decorated by the string lights and Sehun gaped in awe. "They are vines..." 

Sehun was awestruck by everything in the forest, happily jogging here and there while Kai who was slowly tailing him had to swallow the slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter