007

W: Two World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: Thank you to everyone who'd subscribed, upvoted and commented. It's so much appreciated and I hope that I can always update better chapters to solve puzzles that are currently playing in your mind. <33 Thank you so much for reading my story, I promise to clarify things in every chapter - Love, Dand. 

p/s: I did not recheck anything, please forgive me for any mistakes but I will definitely recheck later because I'm so sleepy now I need to sleep. <3 Happy reading! 

 

'Yixing.' 

A voice echoed in his head as his eyes shot open, waking him up from his deep sleep. He knew the voice. The voice he did not hear for months since he was in Deo, working on his an experiment for his antidotes before he went back to EXO planet to cure the people who'd been attacked by Hujah—a race that resembled giant green serpents originally from Huj—a year ago. Sure, he had a healing power but the poison that had been injected into their body systems needed to be taken out before everything worsened. Yixing, one of the noblemen in EXO planet tried to close his eyes back when the voice died but not when he was once again being called, for the third time tonight. 

'Yixing, help.' 

Without wasting any more time, Yixing moved with a lightning speed to grab his elemental weapons before he stormed off the bedroom; heading to Deonists palace. He needed to see the King before he completely left the place. 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun, you can make it. Please, wake up." Kai whispered in Sehun's ears who was unconscious in his arms. It was the feeling again that made him cry his lung out. The feeling of when he'd seen Shixun being attacked by the Marsus until he was gone right before his eyes. It was as if someone had stabbed him from the back, ing a sword right into his chest and he was left dead for years. It was so painful and unbearable. His heart was then left empty, only for the grieves to appear as a substitute to his happiness. 

Kai's body started to tremble when he witnessed Sehun's hair suddenly turned to ash grey. Right from the tip of his locks, it began to slowly change its color from the bright orange to ash grey. The tears that fell were then unstoppable as he pulled him into his embrace, hugging the human boy tight. The crystal liquid fell down his face like waterfall, staining his cheeks as he held him close to his chest and he could feel his heart cracked then bit by bit shattered into thousand pieces, making the scars under his chest bled again. 

Seeing Sehun's features draining in color was as if he watched the planet turned into monochrome with the presence of darkness, and the world suddenly got hushed. There, outside the window of his bedroom was an explosion sound made from the bomb that exploded which extremely loud but came out inaudible as his body turned rigid at the image of the human boy's pale face. The silence that filled the air was deafening, sickening even which caused his body to feel numb he could not move a muscle. Despite everything that happened, his mind was then completely blank as he gazed down at Sehun purplish lips. The other's body was getting cold and he did not know what to do. "Sehun..." 

Leisurely, he brought his hand to rub at Sehun's cold cheek before he leaned down just to brush his lips against the human boy's. The coldness of the other's lips could be felt against his and Kai sobbed as he kissed him softly with his lips trembling. "Don't leave me." He cried again, this time, in tremor for he was unable to hold it in anymore. If Sehun were to leave him there, then it would be such a tremendous loss and he would soon drown in his guilt-ridden self. "Don't leave me..." 

 

 

 

Fifteen minutes from Deo, Yixing then found himself standing on the ground at the place where he'd seen undisturbed before but already been attacked by none other than the Marsus. There were fires, explosions, and the place had turned into a complete mess as he eyed his surrounding. He momentarily let his eyes wander around, witnessing the people fighting against the intruders and there were his best friends, strongly attacking those evils. He wanted to help but he must first meet Kai who seemed to be indeed in need of his help. He needed not to think further about the other's whereabout for he could use his sixth sense to look for him. 

After a moment, Yixing barged into the house and quickly made a move, heading to Kai's bedroom. It was then when he saw the image of Kai sitting helplessly on the floor with a lifeless body in the other's arms that he felt choked up. This was not something he wanted to see after months of leaving EXO planet. 

"Kai!" Hurriedly, he jogged towards the other but before he could ask about everything that happened, his eyes landed on Sehun's pale face which his legs got wobbled out of the blue then he fell kneeling on the floor. He noticed the red liquid staining the fabric of Kai's suit and he was not sure what that was. "K-Kai... What is this? What's with Shix

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter