010

W: Two World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

p/s: I'm indeed your cliffhanger queen, thanks for killing me in your dreams for I'll be leaving you hanging FOREVER. :p 

"...xun, earth to Shixun!" 

Sehun jolted in surprise at the voice and he quickly straightened up only to find Kai standing near the dining table with his arms crossed. Kai only stared at him with his brows arched in wonder and the corner of his lips twitched, forming a smirk. 

"My God... You should really get a sleep, Shixun. You're spacing out again." Kai shook his head in disbelief but Sehun was still looking puzzled, not knowing what to do and just stood by the kitchen entrance doing nothing after being told to sleep. "You need to look at your own face, Xun. I think you're high on medication." 

"High on medication?" Sehun asked in bewilderment and he was looking like none other than a kid who's lost in the crowd looking for his mother, all innocent and naive when he was confused that caused Kai to heavily sigh at his antics. 

"Never mind, just forget about it. But go to sleep Shixun, you really need to sleep. Stop standing there, and move to your bed now." With that, Kai waved his hand dismissively before he weaved his way to the main door then walked out the house. Sehun eyed the other's moves unblinking, thinking of what in the world had happened moments ago. He tried to recall but when the realization dawned upon him, he slapped his own face, hard. 

"ing moron! You're imagining things, Sehun—ugh!" A cursed under his breath was all he could manage and he felt dumb for ever imagining himself being kissed by none other than Kai. It was the most unnecessary thought he should never have it crossed in his mind. It was so embarrassing if Kai were to find out that he was having a pretty wild imagination seconds ago. "." 

After almost banging his head on the wall out of embarrassment, Sehun finally took his steps heading to Chanyeol's room. Nervousness was all that swirled at the pit of his stomach as he sauntered along the hallway and he wiped an imaginary sweat on his forehead with the back of his hand when he, at last, stood in front of the taller guy's room. Never had him imagined to ever share a room with Shixun's lover but then, this was what he had to face when he decided to be Shixun instead of himself. Although a part of him was Shixun's, he just could not shrug the fact that he was still someone from earth and a human who fell in love with his favorite comic character.

Taking a deep breath, he creaked the bedroom door open and was greeted by an empty room as he stepped in. Chanyeol was nowhere in sight which he frowned. Cranning his neck, he tried to look for the sign of him at the balcony but none could be seen. It made him feel anxious as to where the other was but maybe this could be easier rather than he had to sleep with Chanyeol hugging him. Well, that was what lovers mostly did, wasn't it? 

He then shrugged and sighed in relief to think that he'd be able to sleep alone tonight. The thoughts about Kai were still running in his mind but not as soon as his eyes caught an image of a portrait drawing of Chanyeol and Shixun hung on the wall just above the headboard. In the portrait, both of them were all smiling and the happiness could vividly be seen right through their eyes and the way Chanyeol backhugging shixun was nothing but full of affection. They were both looking so happy and Sehun wondered when it was first drawn and who made it for them. 

Before Sehun could take a step closer, a pair of arms suddenly s around his waist until his back was pulled closed to that someone's chest. Sehun froze but he looked down to look at the arms which were then hugging him tight then he sighed in relief realizing that it was Chanyeol's when a noticed a tattoo of a phoenix carved at his forearm. 

"Kyungsoo made it for us," Chanyeol voiced as he rested his chin on Sehun's shoulder and smiled at the beautiful portrait drawn by Kyungsoo. "I don't know if you could still remember, but that was on our engagement day." 

'Oh.' Sehun whispered inwardly and tried to relax in Chanyeol's arms. He leaned back against the other's chest as he slowly turned his head to look at Chanyeol on his left who was still smiling at the drawing. It was a happy smile and Sehun did not know the taller guy could be this beautiful when he looked at him closely. The dimple that carved on his cheek as he smiled, the beautiful eyes that seized the sparks of the stars in the night sky, the flawless skin and there was no doubt why Shixun fell in love with this good-looking guy. 

Without him knowing, his lips curved upward, forming a soft smile as he eyed him. His gaze was soft, which made Chanyeol pout when he caught him staring but Sehun was already in daze to actually notice it. 

"Stop staring. I know we haven't seen each other for years but stop staring, babe." The whisper, it was enough to bring Sehun back to earth and a blush quickly tinted his face noticing how he'd been staring at him. He quickly looked away but his hand moved to caress the other's arms while his mind trying to figure out good sentences to be spilled. 

"Were you always this happy when I wasn't around?" Sehun was throwing an honest question for he knew how gloomy Chanyeol was to be compared to this Chanyeol today and he knew he'd been suffering, too. It was good to know that someone was finally back in his happy self when Shixun was back but the fact that he couldn't make Kai happy suddenly saddened him but then it was not the time to think of the tanned guy. So he quickly brushed the thought away and put his hundred percent attention on Chanyeol.  

"I was filled with dread. Even the thought of losing you forever was dreadful, imagine when I had to go through years without you. Do you think I'd be happy?" 

It was true. What Chanyeol had said was true. None would be able to survive without the love of their lives let alone knowing that someone had already gone missing without any traces and only had to hold onto hopes, fully and completely. If it were to be him, he must have died from being too sad of losing someone he loved. He just could not imagine how painful it would be for him if he was to face the same situation as the elder guy. Without saying anything, he just shook his head no and quirked a bitter smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter