-Prologue-

W: Two World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

p/s: Prologue's up! Enjoy, and tell me what you're thinking in the comment box! <3

WARNING: NO high expectation is allowed.

 

To us human, being delusional is forbidden. It led us to nothing but strayed from reality. Many had been delusional due to depression and stress but Oh Sehun.

He was being delusional because he did not want to live anymore. Not in reality. For Sehun, all he wanted was to live in his favorite comic book, The W (war): Power of Music, as a character which those superheroes would fall into. He was not straight, obviously, and he would rather live as a comic character than having to face everything alone. He was not an orphan, clearly, but his parents were never home. Being left with only a butler, a personal caretaker, maids, gardeners, and these people were his only guardians. Born as a son of a mistress to his father was quite painful to him but he could care less about it. Rather than thinking about those family problems, he better spent his time reading a series of The W (war) comic every day.

That was mindful of him.

Each day Sehun would spend his entire night tweeting, chatting and all of it was related to his favorite The W (war) comic character, Kai. And there was also a computer game from The W (war) series and not a single Sehun would leave it. Surely, because his money would not go anywhere if it was not for him to spend on buying things he loved. His father had loaded his banks with money, his pockets with unlimited credit cards, and the mansion with everything he needed. It was obvious that he did not have to care about money, at all. It could feed his generation after generation, so he did not really mind if his father would come to see him only once a year. But money was surely important though his life seemed to be lonely as hell.

Without money who would want to live, anyway? Not to mention when he had things to spend the money on. And it was still the same, it never changed. His daily routines, of course.

Sehun flopped on the couch whilst throwing his backpack to the floor soon after he got into the mansion from school. Only for his butler to rush over him and grabbed his backpack which helplessly lying on the carpeted floor before the elder bowed down and shuffled to the nearest coffee table just to take a box wrapped in white—which seemingly a gift for Sehun’s birthday. Today was tiring, not to mention when his homeroom teacher had asked him to run errands together with Johnny, that sort of English boy, for the dance competition which would be held this Friday.

Sehun loved dancing but not as much as reading comics.

His mind was thinking about Kai, one of The W (war) characters, again imagining about what ifs and whatnot with the godly handsome character and Sehun thought his life would not be this boring if Kai were to be there. Oh, that was so mind blowing. After a few minutes of spacing out, his focus returned to his butler, Kim Joonmyeon who was frowning at the box in his hands. Seemingly looking for a note on it but he found none.

His butler, Kim Joonmyeon, was likely a brother to him and Sehun hated to see the elder guy bowing down like he was a master or something because to him, they were his parents, his helper, his siblings, his friends and Oh Sehun hated to see them treating him like a king.

He huffed as he momentarily closed his eyes to take a breath. Today was his birthday and he loathed its existence because what was the meaning of having birthday when not even his parents were there for him. He flew his eyes opened again only to be greeted by Joonmyeon who was taking a seat next to him. He chanced him a glance and noticed the box was still in the other’s hand. Not again.

“I told you, Hyung. Not to treat me like a spoiled brat.” Sehun pouted but did not spare the elder a glance when he spoke. Nevertheless, he could hear the other guy smiling next to him. They both surely looked like brothers because of their pale sk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter