Chapter 6

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nayeon what were you thinking. when will you stop doing all this....." 

Chaeng speed up to Nayeon's house.

 

Mina went inside chaeng's room. She's impressed how neat his room was. everything is a it place.

"so he's really an organize man." Mina looked around. She stop and caught an eye on the picture arranged on his work desk.  

"Who is this girl? Hm. They look closed" Mina put back the picture. She grab a towel and clean herself up.

 

Nayeon's house.

Ding Dong~~~ (4 times0

"Nayeon, it's me chaeyoung. Open the door please."

Still no answer.

"Nayeon, freaking open the door now or i will..."

Chaeng took a step back when nayeon suddenly open the door and throw herself onto chaeyoung's body. Again, she's crying. Chaeng replied her hug back..

"Hey what is wrong with you?" 

"Chaeng, i can't do this. I can't accept that you're married." Nayeon just cry until Chaeng's shirt is now wet by her tears.

"Nayeon, we've discussed about this.. Oh forget it, you're drunk right now. It's cold outside. Let's get you in okay"

Chaeyoung really cared about nayeon. Nayeon will always be with him even at his worst. Especially when something big happened to Chaeyoung back then. Nayeon was there comforting him everytime chaeng need someone.

Nayeon can't even walk properly because of 5 bottle of soju. Chaeng just sigh seeing the amout of soju nayeon drank. He lift nayeon up and carry her in a bridal way. He enter her room and slowly put nayeon down on her bed. He wipe the sweat on Nayeon's forehead with his handkerchief. Nayeon felt asleep when Chaeyoung carried her just now. Chaeng then wanted to get up and go back home but suddenly nayeon grab his hand.

"Chaeng please don't go. I love you. why can't you give me a chance. I can't live without you. I'm hurt looking at you with other girl." Then nayeon eye caught something on chaeng's finger. It's a wedding ring. Nayeon cried. Chaeyoung closed his eyes and hold her fist. 

He grab nayeon hand and he sit back.

"Nayeon, you're not in your right mind now. Just get a rest okay. I won't leave you. Sleep now. I'm right beside you." Chaeng pat her arm and slowly naeyon dozed off to sleep with chaeng grabbing her hand.

They stay like that for about 10 minutes. Then chaeyoung slowly pulled the blanket to cover her body. He caress that girl hair.

"Nayeon, believe me, i've tried to love you more than a friend but i just can't. Im so sorry you have to turned out like this because of me. Im not capable of doing anything about that. Plus im married now. I've promised myself that from now on my heart wil always love my wife. im sorry. Thank you for everything you had done for me. Just right now, i really hope you can forget about me because you deserve someone better. Im not the one for you. Take care of yourself for me please. I got to go now. See you soon nabong. " Chaeng got up and kiss that girl forehead. He then make sure nayeon door is locked before leaving that girl house. 

He was tired with his wedding ceremony just finished, then he had to rush back watching nayeon over. He even left Mina alone. He just need a rest now and hope tomorrow everything going to be okay. But he felt heavy again when remember about the contract. 

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter