Chapter 20

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-y-you" Chaeyoung eyes widened. 

 

His heart stop beating and he found it hard for him to inhale the oxygen. 

 

It's like someone kick right through his chest. Sweat start forming on his forehead.

 

 

"Hey Chaeyoung." The girl smiled happily seeing the person she misses the most. 

 

All the memories came back and chaeyoung can't even stop remembering about it.

 

His chest felt heavy. His leg wobble make that guy had to hold on the edge of nayeon's desk.

 

"Chaeng are you okay?" Nayeon asked. She definitely know where this is going. 

 

Plus with his wife inside the room, she need to do something.

 

"Chaeyoung your wife is in your room. I think you should meet her now. I'll handle this girl don't worry." Nayeon held her arm and give him an eye contact to move his and go to his wife.

 

"H-huh? A-arasso." Chaeyoung walk inside the room with empty mind. It's like he saw a ghost just now.

 

 

 

 

"Hey honey. Where have you been? Why didn't you pick up your call?" Mina asked but there was no answer from him.

 

He was walking like a dead person and stop right in front mina.

 

"Are you okay? Why are you sweating?" Mina got up and check on him.

 

"W-what? Ohh i-im okay. How long have you been here?" Chaeng quickly get back to his sense. He need to be strong and head up. 

 

Mina grab her handkerchief and start wiping his sweat off.

 

"Are you sick? Your face is so pale. Is everything okay?" 

 

"Yeah everything's fine." 

 

"You sure? Your face..." Mina startled when suddenly chaeng pull her for a hug.

 

He need to be strong and mina is the only person who can make him light up.

 

Mina then patted his back.

 

"Is anything wrong?" 

 

"Nothing. It's just that i miss you." Chaeyoung tried to cover things up.

 

 

While chaeyoung was busy finding a way out, nayeon is having a serious conversation with the girl outside his room.

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here jeon somi?" Nayeon glared at her and give her annoyed look.

 

Yes Jeon Somi. She is chaeyoung's everything back then. They love each other so much. Somi is also from one of the famous businessmen daughter. They both were such a loving couple but one fine day, somi did a big mistake in her life that makes chaeyoung walk out from their relationship. Something that he cannot accept. 

 

After 4 years, surprisingly, she doesn't change at all. Maybe her dress up more matured and she's getting prettier but her arrogance does not change at all.

 

"Im here looking for chaeyoung." Somi

 

"He's busy. Seriously, what are you doing here? After what you had done, do you think you deserve meeting chaeyoung again? You make him turn into a completely different person. Now, you're standing right in front of him, trying to talk to him? Are you crazy?!" Nayeon raise her voice. 

 

She was really mad because this girl is the reason for chaeyoung's darkness 4 years ago. 

 

"I know that. You don't have to remind me. I need to talk to him. Don't worry I won't do anything bad. I still can think which is good and which is not." Somi smirked and walk passed Nayeon and push her out from the way. 

 

Nayeon did not manage to stop her since she already open the door of chaeyoung's room.

 

 

"I'm sorry i tried to stop her" Nayeon said

 

Somi is standing while watching the two lovebirds together. 

 

"It's okay nayeon. Just wait outside." Chaeyoung

 

Nayeon then walked out from the room.

 

 

 

'Wait. I think i've seen her somewhere before.' Mina try to remember who is this girl

 

Chaeyoung then slipped his hand on mina's wais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter