Chapter 28

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo get back into her room.

 

"Is he gone?" Mina asked

 

"Yeah. I've told him what you asked to. Oh and he wanted you to know that he loves you so much, he's happy about the news and he said thank you for giving the big gift you've promised." 

 

Mina just stay silent not saying any word.

 

"Mina, I don't think what you're doing is right. You should at least listen to him first, he's not that kind of person and Im pretty sure you're aware of that. I felt sorry for him. You don't know how happy he is when he found out you are pregnant. " Jihyo said while look at her best friend. 

 

She knows mina is so stubborn. But still that doesn't mean that she can do whatever she wants.

 

"The prove is right in front my eyes. How am I supposed to trust him? It's hard for me. I don't want this thing to happen either. I hate myself for treating him like that. But at the same time my heart hurts. I can't even look at his face."

 

"Im out of words mina. Just one thing, I can see how much he cares about you, how much he loves you through his eyes. Don't push him away because of your ego. Im afraid that one day, you will regret what you're doing right now. And at that time, it's just too late babe"

 

Jihyo give her an assure look.

 

Mina released a sigh before continue resting

 

 

 

Jihyo then drop mina at her house before going back home.

 

"Take a good care of yourself. Anything, you can ask me. Don't be so stress arasso?" 

 

"I will. Thank you jihyo. I'll see you soon" 

 

Mina wave a goodbye before jihyo drove away from her house.

 

She walk inside her house, find out chaeyoung is waiting for her. He's sitting on the couch while playing with his hand as if he's worried about something.

 

Mina tried to ignore him and continue walking towards the bed. 

 

As soon as chaeyoung saw his wife, he quickly get up and ran towards her.

 

He pulled mina for a hug while smiling happily.

 

"Don't touch me. Keep yourself away from me!" Mina shout a bit making the guy startled and release her from his embrace.

 

"I'm sorry..... I'm sorry mina. I was just too happy. Thank you for making me being a father. I did not expect i will get the gift from you this soon." Chaeyoung 

 

"Stop it. I don't even want to get pregnant at this moment. I hate the fact that this happens when you're cheating behind my back. Probably you can ask somi if she's pregnant or not after what you both had done" mina smirked

 

"Why are you saying like this? Aren't you happy? This is what you want too right? For us to have a baby together? I never touch somi, mina. Please trust me. You're my first and my last." Chaeyoung tried to convince her but he failed again.

 

"Whatever. I don't want to hear any words from you so please leave me alone. Looking at your face just make me want to throw up." 

 

Mina then lay down on the bed back facing the guy

 

The last words from mina hurt his heart so much. But he said to himself that's because of mina hormone during pregnancy. She really didn't mean that.

 

'It's okay chaeyoung. As long as she's fine, that's enough. Give her space and time. You can do this' Chaeyoung

 

 

...................................................................

 

 

3 months passed. Mina still treat chaeyoung badly. The first trimester is so hard for mina. Her morning sickness is out of control.

 

Luckily chaeyoung were always there to help her even though mina does not care about her husband at all. Their relationship never gets better after what happened between somi and chaeyoung

 

 

Chaeyoung never give up on asking forgiveness from mina but that girl will try to avoid him. Mina rarely talk to him, chaeyoung was all alone for the passed 3 months.

 

He tried his best to understand mina because he loves her. He knows that mina hate him since everything he done will always be wrong for mina.

 

 

 

Flashback ~~

 

"Can't you disappear from my eyesight? You know i cannot smell your scent or even look at your face. Just go somewhere else" Mina gave him a hatred look

 

"Mina your morning sickness is getting worst. Your face looks pale. Let me bring you to jihyo okay? I can't stand looking at you like this." Chaeyoung trying to help mina

 

Mina push his hand. 

 

"I don't want! I can take care of myself! Go chaeyoung. I will get more sick if you're here." 

 

"But mina.... I can't leave you alone. Let me at least hold you okay. You're lack of energy right now." 

 

Chaeyoung approach her and tried to reach her hand but mina push him until he was about to lost his balance.

 

"Go! I don't need your help!" Mina

 

 

Chaeyoung sigh before walk out from the bathroom leaving mina alone.

 

 

End of flashback ~~

 

 

Chaeyoung never had a chance to look after mina since every time he tried to approach her, mina will always push him away, say harsh words towards him. 

 

Mina hate herself for doing that to her husband. But whenever she wanted to forgive him or treat him nicely, the thoughts about chaeng and somi will appear in her mind. She can't get rid of it.

 

 

 

...................................................................

 

Cafe

 

"So dude, how's everything? Is mina still mad at you?" Tzuyu asked while sipping a coffee

 

"Seriously tzuyu, you can get the answer just by looking at his face. Im the one who face him everyday and his face expression never gets better" Nayeon shrugged her shoulder

 

Chaeyoung look at his both friends and smiling.

 

"Yeah. Nayeon was right. She's still mad at me. I can't even ask if she's okay or not. Her morning sickness is crazy dude! I've lost fingers to count how many times she throw up or even get a slight fever. Every time i want to help her out, i will always get rejected."

 

 

"Woah. Seems like she is determined this time. You set your own trap chaeyoung. I've told you many time to be honest with her, but you refused. Plus with the fake picture she got, you tell me which wife will not pissed off finding her own husband cheating behind her. I know it's not true but not mina." Nayeon keep on yelling 

 

"Yeah dude. Mina also need to give space for you to explain everything. She can't simply jump into conclusions. I really cannot understand your wife. Remember when we caught her hugging with her ex boyfriend? You're not even mad at her bro! The scene happened in front of your eyes but still you tried to understand the whole situation. Then why can't mina do the same?" Tzuyu rolled his eyes

 

"It's not her fault. I should be honest with her. Everything happened because of me. Don't worry guys. I still can handle her. We will be okay. I am trying my best to win her heart back. I love her so much. Plus with our baby, I can't bear to lose her." 

 

His teary eyes can be seen but nayeon and tzuyu choose to not speak anything. They understand him and they want to give full support. Chaeyoung deserves to be happy after what somi had done to him.

 

Tzuyu had something plan in his head. He need to help chaeyoung no matter what it takes.

 

'Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter