Chapter 32

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung can hear a loud screaming coming from their room. He quickly ran inside found out mina was crying while sleeping.

 

"Mina? Mina wake up. You're dreaming.." Chaeyoung pat her arm slowly trying to wake her up from her bad dreams. 

 

"No... No no.... Chaeyoung don't leave me!" 

 

Mina quickly open her eyes, get up and sit on the bed.

 

"Hey mina... are you okay?" 

 

She look at chaeyoung who is holding her arm right now..

 

"Why are you crying?" He shed her tears

 

Without any sign, mina hug the guy tightly not wanting to let him go again.

 

"Chaeyoung... pl... please don't leave me... I don't want to lose you... forgive me for all my mistakes. I can't live without you..." She was sobbing hard in his hard toned chest releasing all her disappointment..

 

"Hey... I won't leave you. Don't worry. It's just a dream. I promise that i will be by your side no matter what happens right?" He caress her back trying to calm her down.

 

After about 2 minutes, mina released the hug.

 

Chaeyoung cupped her face and look into her eyes..

 

"Everything's going to be okay now. Im sorry for treating you coldly these past few days. It's... It's just that i need time to fix my broken heart.... Im sorry for doing this to you."

 

Mina then took both his hand that were on her cheeks and hold em tightly 

 

"I should be the one asking forgiveness from you... Baby, im sorry for leaving you behind. Im sorry for not putting my trust on you. Im sorry for breaking my promises. Im sorry for blaming you. Im sorry for not giving any chance for you to explain. Im sorry for throwing harsh words to you and saying jeongyeon is better than you when the fact is no one can replace you in my heart. All i can say is, im sorry. I know my forgiveness is not enough after what i had done to you. But... but that's all i can do to show how much regret i am for trying to let you go" 

 

Chaeyoung smiled knowing how sincere mina is right now. He wipe her tears, leaning his face and kiss her forehead... They stay like that for about a minute before chaeyoung utter some words.

 

 

"I forgive you mina... It's my fault too for not being honest to you.... All i need is you and nothing else matter. Just love me baby. Just love me and trust me. That's all i need from you." 

 

"I love you chaeyoung. I love you so much. I promise that from now on, i will always trust you. Thank you... Thank you for accepting me back. I know im not qualified enough to own you again because i always hurt your heart and..." 

 

Mina can't manage to continue her words when chaeyoung shutting using his fingers.

 

"Don't say that. If I need to go through the same thing over again just to be happy with you, i will do it. Because i love you mina. Im willing to die or stay single rather than be with someone else besides you. My heart is for you. You're not my first but you will always be my last. Im sorry for everything. We're about to get a baby soon and then we'll be a complete family. So... let's live happily." 

 

"Thank you baby.... I love you more... You're the best guy that i ever met. You never give up on me, and the most important thing, you love me for who i am. Even though i tried so hard to push you away, but you always be patient and keep on loving me. You're the one that i ever need. The one who's in my heart forever..." 

 

They fall into each other embrace, showing how their feelings longing for each other.... 

 

 

...................................................................

 

Mina was sitting beside the window from the room throwing her looks outside.

 

As soon as chaeyoung came out from the bathroom, he went towards the girl, sitting behind her and give a back hug.

 

"What are you thinking?" He inhaled her jasmine scent while brushing his nose on her hair.

 

"Huh?... Nothing... it's just that im happy... Im glad that everything has settled. Im felt thankful to god for giving me an amazing husband, and a beautiful baby soon..." 

 

Mina hold his hand that was on her waist

 

"Hm... Well then, i am thankful too. Thank you for the baby mina. I am so happy knowing that finally we will have a baby together. It's the best gift that i ever get besides marrying you. And... i am thankful to god too for giving me such an amazing, beautiful and y wife for me."

 

He smirked from his last sentence making mina turn her head around while nudging his stomach 

 

"What?! y?!" Mina glare at her earning chuckled from the guy

 

"Honey..." Chaeyoung look into her eyes and mina does the same

 

"Hm?" Mina

 

"I miss you... I miss you so much" Chaeyoung

 

"I miss you too baby" Mina

 

Without waiting for any second, chaeyoung quickly crash his lips onto hers feeling each other desire towards each other. The two latter were busy battling for dominance since its been awhile from their last make out session. The kissing went hot and passionately for about a couple of time when chaeyoung pulled out stopping his lust from keep on burning. 

 

They lean on each other forehead while breathing heavily.. 

 

"As... much.. as i want to..make love to you... since.. i miss your... touch... but... i need to stop... you're pregnant baby... I don't want to hurt you..." Chaeyoung said breathing rapidly 

 

Mina sighed showing how frustrated she is right now. They both aware that's it's not good for the baby. She miss his touch too...

 

"I know.. but kissing is allowed right... I can't held myself tonight... " Mina caught the guy's lips again and continue their session just now

 

 

...................................................................

 

 

Mina woke up due to her morning sickness again. 

 

She quickly get out from her husband embrace and ran into the bathroom.

 

Chaeyoung who realized mina's movement, can't help but to get up and check on her

 

He went towards mina, holding her hair and keep on caressing her back.

 

Mina finally finished throwing everything out.

 

"Honey you sure you're okay? Want me to call for jihyo's help?" Chaeyoung held her while walking back to the bed

 

"It's okay.. Second trimester right.. I can handle this." Mina lean her head on shoulder with chaeyoung's hand wrapped around her

 

Suddenly, mina smells something nice. And it's coming from chaeyoung. She slump her nose and hugging the guy inhaling his manly scent.

 

Chaeyoung was shocked when the girl being clingy to him

 

"I love your smell baby.. It makes my feeling for throwing up stops.." Mina

 

Chaeyoung laugh before hugging the girl back letting her to ease her pain.

 

"I know how much you love my scent but we need to get ready for work. Don't worry, I will spray my cologne on a handkerchief. Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter