Chapter 27

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After crying all out loud, mina then went to her room. She sat on the bed looking at her phone. 

 

There's a picture of chaeyoung and her few days back when they are still happy. Now everything's a mess. 

 

Mina really can't believe that chaeyoung lied to her about his ex girlfriend. With the picture of somi and him, makes mina getting even more disappointed. 

 

She can't forgive chaeyoung. She felt like she's the most stupid person in the world. The person she loves the most, lied to her.

 

Mina lay her body on the bed. Her head keep on playing the scene between chaeyoung and her just now. She can't get rid of it. 

 

Her tears keep on flowing.

 

"Why are you doing this to me" Mina said while sobbing hard.

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung's park his car in the garage. He's still in the car thinking whether he should get inside the house or not.

 

"What if she will get even more upset? But i really dont know where else i should go."

 

He had a massive headache right now. He lost mina's trust and probably mina would hate him. 

 

He can get used to it just like when they first met but maybe this time, mina will hate him more

 

 

"Why am I so stupid? I should have listen to tzuyu. Sigh. I really need to work hard on winning her heart back. You can do this chaeyoung!" 

 

Chaeyoung then get out of his car and went inside.

 

 He slowly crept into their room afraid Mina will notice him.

 

He released his deep breath when find out that mina fell asleep already.

 

Chaeng carefully kneeling down beside the bed facing mina.

 

He was about to cry when he remembered how much mina loathe him just now. 

 

His heart breaks even more seeing tears in her cheeks.

 

The one who keep on loving him, the one he always cling onto now truly hate him. She did not even want to see his face.

 

His hand wanted to caress her cheek but there's a feeling telling him that he can't do that. He won't make things worse. 

 

Chaeng then get up, pull the blanket and cover his wife body.

 

He went inside the bathroom to clean himself up.

 

'Now should i sleep on the bed or on the couch? With what happen, I don't think mina even want to see my face. Moreover sleeping beside her. I don't want to make things worst.' Chaeng keep on thinking

 

'Alright then. I'll sleep on the couch.' 

 

Without any pillow and blanket, he cross his arm on the chest, turning to the right side facing mina. Even though he can only see mina's back, but that's enough for him.

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung wake up the next morning without mina. He squish his sleepy eyes. He thought that mina must have left early for work wanted to avoid from meeting him.

 

He let out a sigh before got up and getting ready for work.

 

After about 10 months living together, this is his first day, tying his own tie, and eat breakfast alone. 

 

Usually mina would do all that for him and even eat together.

 

Chaeyoung stand in front the mirror and look into himself. He put both of his hand on the edge of the make up table, facing the floor, showing how disappointed he is with what's happening.

 

Mina didn't trust him. She broke her promises. Even when chaeyoung witnessed mina hugging jeongyeon using his own eyes, he still trust her. But it's seems different for mina....

 

 

 

 

...................................................................

 

 

 

Nayeon is busy tidying chaeyoung's desk when chaeng suddenly came in.

 

"Ohh chaeyoung! I was arranging all your documents." Nayeon said to him

 

Chaeyoung just smiled and put his things on the table before slump himself on the sofa.

 

Nayeon find it weird. She knows that look. Something must have gone wrong.

 

"Are you okay?" She then sat beside him.

 

"No I'm not. Everything's a mess" chaeyoung shut his eyes

 

"Huh? What's wrong? Is the dinner going out well?" Nayeon frowning

 

Chaeyoung shakes her head.

 

 

"Mina and I had a big fight last night. She already found out about my relationship with somi. That girl manage to tell mina before i can even stop her." 

 

"What?! I've told you! Somi can do anything. Then what happened? How's Mina?"

 

"She hates me. Last night she ask me to get out from the house because she can't even look at my face. Even this morning, she purposely left work earlier so that she can avoid facing his own husband. You want to know what's worse?" Chaeyoung chuckled slowly.

 

"What?" Nayeon asked back

 

"Somi faking a photo of me and her on the bed together. I swear that is super impose. You know we only met at my office. I never meet her outside this office or even slept with her. I am not that kind of person. But seems like mina trust the proof more than she trust me." 

 

"This is too much chaeyoung! You can't just let somi win. You know how determined she is about this matter. Fight back. Gain mina's trust. You're not guilty. Yes you lied to her about somi but that picture..... It's just too much." 

 

"I don't know nayeon. Mina did not even want to talk to me. How am I supposed to explain everything?" Chaeyoung 

 

"You can do this chaengie. I trust you. Fix all the thing back. You're not guilty. You just need to be patient on handling mina. Slowly, win her heart back. This is the first time i saw your old smile after these 4 years. And that smile occurs because of Mina. Deep inside my heart, I want you to be happy. I don't want the old chaeyoung came back. I hate that. Please, promise me you're going to fight for your love." 

 

Nayeon hold his hand. She hold tightly as if trying to give energy to him.

 

"I will nayeon. I promise. Thank you for your advice. Thank you for always being there whenever i need you." 

 

Chaeng then pulled her for a hug. 

 

 

 

...................................................................

 

 

Mina can't focus on her work. She kept on thinking about chaeyoung. 

 

Her head is so heavy right now. 

 

She missed him, she wanted to hug him, but she can't do that. 

 

Mina still can't forgive him after what he had done. Her heart breaks remembering what happened last night. 

 

Mina know that chaeyoung really don't want to make her angry that's why he slept on the couch.

 

 This is the old chaeyoung she know when they first got married. He always careful when it comes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter