Chapter 25

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Somi stop. Where are you from?" His dad asked her

 

"Come on dad im tired. We'll talk later" She really not in mood to talk with anyone especially her dad. 

 

"Jeon Somi. I ask you nicely so please answer my question" 

 

Somi groan before turn her body around facing his dad

 

"Im from chaeyoung's office. Wae? Oh and since when did you care where am i going?" 

 

"How many times i need to tell you? Stay away from that boy. You know that he's married right? So stop disturbing him. Don't put a shame on my face. There's a lot of guys out there why do you need to get after him" 

 

"No one can stop me. Not even you. I only want chaeyoung. Even if i have to sacrifice myself for him, i would do it. Dad please. You're the one who make me turn out like this. If you don't force chaeyoung to stay away from me any of this would not happen. Probably your daughter is living a happy life right now. But unfortunately, im not and it's because of you!" 

 

She went into her room ignoring his father.

 

 

...................................................................

 

 

 

"Babe, can't you cancel our dinner with somi today?" Chaeyoung asked looking at mina who busy buttoning his shirt and tie his neck tie.

 

"We cannot do that. I've promised to somi. Why do you want to cancel?"

 

Chaeng felt uneasy with somi coming to his house tonight.

 

"It's just that i want to be alone with you tonight" 

 

"Yahh! Is it still not enough..." 

 

Her words were cut off when suddenly chaeyoung kissed her on the lips. They were kissing passionately for a couple of minutes before mina pulled back and hold his nape.

 

"Can you stop stealing kisses from me? What's wrong with you these few days? Why are you being so clingy? You even want me to help you wear your shirt like this. It's weird baby." 

 

"I don't know mina. I have this feelings that..... sigh....." 

 

Mina wipe her lipstick smudge from his husband lips.

 

"I don't care if you want to be clingy with me. I like it. But if there's anything going on, just tell me. Don't keep your problem all by yourselves. Baby I love you. I can't afford to lose you. You know right, I once hate you but right now, you're the only person that my heart wants." 

 

Chaeyoung caress her cheek and nodded before pull her for a hug.

 

"I know babe, i know that. Im okay. You don't have to worry. Just please, if there's anything happen, don't leave me. Put your trust on me arasso. I love you more." 

 

'Im sorry mina.' Chaeyoung

 

 

...................................................................

 

 

Nayeon finally back to work. Since she's so bored, she bought some snack and hot coffee. She thought maybe chaeyoung want some.

 

She knocked the door and peek in.

 

"Can i come in?" Nayeon asked

 

"Your head already half in nayeon." Chaeng laughed while giving signal for that girl to come in.

 

She then have a sit in front of that guy. 

 

Nayeon put the food she bought on the table.

 

"Want some? I did not see you going out for lunch." 

 

"Oh thank you. I'll just have the coffee." Chaeyoung smiled 

 

He take the coffee and slowly sip it.

 

"How's your life without me these few days?" 

 

"Worst. You would not want to know how difficult it is for me." 

 

"I knew it. Im sorry. Chaeyoung, look at me for a second " 

 

Nayeon frowned while tilting her head left to right just to read his face expression 

 

"Huh?" Chaeyoung

 

"This look. I get it. Any problem that you want to share with me? Probably about.... Somi?" Nayeon smirked

 

She cross her arm while lean herself on the chair

 

"Gosh. I really can't lie to you." Chaeyoung face palm.

 

'I can even know if you're happy or not chaeyoung. It's just you don't realize how i truly care about you' Nayeon mumbling in her head

 

"Yeah. It's about somi. Mina invited her to have dinner tonight in our house." 

 

"Wait what?! How can mina invite your ex girlfriend? Is she out of her mind?" Nayeon widen her eyes 

 

"About that...... I told mina that she's my cousin." Chaeyoung hold his nape while chuckling slowly.

 

"Great. Another problem. You really like to create mess aren't you?" 

 

Nayeon release a big sigh before continue hearing chaeng's word

 

"I know im wrong. But I can't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter