Chapter 15

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina remain silent on their way back home makes chaeyoung even more worried. He doesn't have the courage to ask anything about what happened because he was afraid that he might hurt her more.

 

 Chaeyoung hissed in pain slowly because now only he can feel the pain in his hand. His hand were covered by blood and bruises. 

 

Chaeyoung then park his car in the garage. He took a glance on mina.

"C-can you walk? Need my help?" Chaeyoung asked

"It's okay. I can walk." Mina then get off the car and went inside the house. 

 

'Is she really mad at me?' Chaeng massaged his temple. 

 

He followed mina steps and stop right in front of their room. Mina grab her towel and was about to step inside the bathroom. She really need some time alone. 

 

"M-mina you sure you're okay?" Chaeng asked. Mina nodded. Her eyes suddenly get teary again. She does not have the courage to face her husband after what jeongyeon did to her. She feel disgusted and embarrassed. She just stood there, back facing chaeyoung and screaming in her heart. If only she can hug the guy right now.

 

"O-okay then. I won't disturb you. If there's anything, i'll be in my study room " Chaeyoung then vanished from their room. 

 

He went inside his room and sit on the couch. He doesn't even care about the blood dripping off from his hand. All he cares right now his wife

 

 

"Im his husband. I should be the one protecting her. Now look what happen. Why are you stupid son chaeyoung." 

He keep regretting and blaming himself.

 

Mina stood in front of the mirror. She then took off her blouse. She cried out loud watching all the hickeys on her body. She lean herself on the wall, slowly sitting on the floor. She grab her leg towards her chest and hug them. 

 

'What if chaeyoung felt disgusted with me? What if he doesn't want me anymore? No no i cant lose him. I love him. Why are you doing this to me jeongyeon-ah' Mina sobbing so hard thinking about the thought that chaeyoung might hate her right now. 

 

After about half and hour crying non stop, mina finally clean herself. She turn off the faucet, wipe herself and wear a loose shirt with pants. She grab the first aid kit and headed to chaeyoung's room. 

 

Chaeyoung shocked watching mina walk towards him while holding a first aid kit. Mina sit in front him and grab his hand. She took a cotton wool and an antiseptic. Mina then start cleaning his hand. Final step, she wrapped his hand using bandage. 

 

Chaeyoung can feel a hot droplet fell right on his hand. Mina looked down but chaeyoung can tell that she was crying since her shoulder is shaking. 

 

When mina done with her job, chaeng hold her chin and pull up her face. His heart throbbing knowing how puffy mina eyes right now. Chaeyoung then pull her into his embrace. 

 

"Hey stop crying." Chaeng patted her back. Mina hug that guy as strong as she can while sobbing on his chest.

 

Chaeng then pulled mina and cupped his face.

"Why are you crying so hard? Is it about jeongyeon? Im so sorry. I should be there with you..."

"I-It's not your fault. And I don't put any blame on jeongyeon either. " Mina finally speak out. Chaeyoung keep on wipe her tears and hold her hand.

 

"I never saw that side of jeongyeon. It scares me actually. But i know he's not in his right mind that time. Chaeyoung, thank you for always be there for me. Even when i was about to lose my dignity, you saved me. I don't know what should i feel right now. After i think about how jeongyeon's condition, i feel sad. He's a really good man."

 

 Chaeng can only smile hearing mina compliment about jeongyeon

 

"M-mina, can i ask you something?" Chaeng put a stand of her hair beside her ear. Mina just hummed.

 

"Why jeongyeon did those thing to you? I mean do you guys fight or what?" Chaeyoung

 

"C-can i not answer that question? The only thing i can say is, it's not jeongyeon's fault." Mina

 

'That's it chaeyoung. Doesn't matter how hard you tried, mina will always love jeongyeon. Few months left buddy, then you have to give mina back to her boyfriend.' Chaeyoung

 

"It's okay mina. I understand that. Now look at me" Chaeyoung cupped her face using both his hand

 

"I know, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter