Chapter 2

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU WHAT?!" Jeongyeon shook hearing what mina said

"I was forced to accept this marriage. I don't even know the jerk that im marrying. Im sorry baby. I had to do this for my parents They insisted me to marry that guy. I can't say no. I had to. I love you. I will always love you. Even now i dont know how will i be abe to sustain all this." Mina hugged jeongyeon and crying.

jeong didn't replied the hug. He did not know how to react with this sudden news. Yesterday everything is still so amazing with mina by her side, they were having dinner, smile happily, and now maybe he had to let mina go. he just can't accept the fate.

"Mina im sorry. I don't know how to react about you getting married with other guy. I know it's my fault too because i did not propose but the hell that i dont even know things will turn out like this." Jeong released the hug and look at Mina.

"I really don't have any idea Mina. I love you. I do. You're my everything. But if that is what your parents wants, then i have to accept that. They know what's the best for you. Maybe that guy can love you much more than i do." - Jeongyeon

"NO! You're the one who's the best for me. You're the one i need. You're the one i love. No one can love me more like you do baby." Mina begging

She cupped jeong's face and say

"Wait for me. I willl marry that guy. i will convince my parents that i tried to be happy with him but at the end we just cant figure anything out. we will get divorce in less than a year. I'll make a contract."

"No mina you cant do that. Divorce is not a joke. Do you want the widowed status or what?!" Jeong a bit angry with Mina's behaviour. He knows his girlfriend well. Her stubborn behaviour cannot be controlled. 

"I can do that. I dont even care about the status or anything. The thing that i care is you. All i ask is for you to wait for me. I will come back to you. We will continue our relationship like usual baby. We won't be apart i promise you that. Just hold on to me will ya?" Mina tried to convince jeongyeon. She will do what it takes to make sure that one day she will be with her eternity love.

"I don't know Mina. It's up to you. I will just follow what you said. But remember one thing. I will always love you and anytime you need me i'll be next to you. always remember that okay?" Jeong lean in and kissed her girl's cheeks. Mina hug jeong and they stayed like that.

"Babe" - Jeongyeon

"hm" - Mina just hum. She's currently felt like floating everytime jeongyeon hugged her and with his manly secnt. Mina love it. Makes all her problems fades away for a moment.

"Who is your future husband name?" -Jeong

"*sigh. something with the surname is Son. I can't remember. Wait a second... Haaa. Son Chaeyoung. I've never met that guy. Probably i will punch him when i meet him." 

Jeong just laughed. He thought of something in his head. He really need to ask something to mina.

"Babe can i ask you to do a favour?" 

"What is it?" Mina get up and faced her boyfriend

"promise me that you will always love me?"

"Of course i will baby."

"And hm how do i say this."

"oh jeong just say it. Since when you're stuttering like this." Jeongyeon hold her nape 

"You know, if you're married every couple will do that thing. But please, don't do that with him. I just don't like other guy touch what's mine." 

"Oh god how can you even think about that?" mina laughed a bit and slapped jeong arm slightly.

"Mina i'm serious"

"Arasso. I will always be yours. Don't worry. He cant even stand to stay close with me not even touch me. I know what im doing baby just relax okay."

Jeong felt relieved a bit.

 

'Oh yes i just hung up on nayeon. I will text her a message so that she won't be mad.' - Chaeyoung mumbling in his mind

To Nayeonnie :

Hey bunny! im sorry for hung up just like that hehe. I will explain everything later okay? Don't forget your lunch and take care of yourself. I have things to settle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter