Chapter 1

Heart Like Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No appa. You can't do this to me. You know how much i love jeongyeon. We've been together for like 3 years and now suddenly you ask me to marry a guy that i've never even met." - Mina

"I'm doing this for your own good Mina. I must make sure that the guy who will marry my daughter is good enough to take care of you. Jeongyeon is not the right person. If he truly loves you, he should have propose you to marry him. But he don't. Can't you see it Mina. He don't take your relationship seriously." - Mr. Myoui

"He will appa. It's just that he is not ready yet. The time will come. Plus he loves me. Are you sure that the guy will love me like how jeongyeon does? How about he just wants to take advantage on us? Plus do you think he suits enough for me?! " - Mina higher up her voice.

Mina got up from the couch and walk towards the window. Her eyes started to get teary. 

"Look my daughter, Son Chaeyoung is the name of the person who will marry you. I've seen him growing up in front of my eyes Mina. His father was my best friend since we're in high school. He's a nice guy. Trust me he will love you and will take care of you a lot better than jeongyeon does. Mina, since you were born, i never ask anything. Instead i always give what you want. Just this time, marry Chaeyoung and make appa and omma happy will you?" - Mr Myoui walk towards her daughter and hold her hand.

"He's the best guy that appa ever met Mina. Trust me. I want the best for my daughter. At least make appa and omma happy and felt relieve beacuse if we're dead, we know there's a person who will take care of you just like how appa and omma does." 

Mina sigh and shed her tears away. 

'Appa, if only you know how hurt i am. I dont agree with your decision but if this will make you and omma happy, then i will do it. Even i know i will suffer throughout my whole life. I will make sure that Chaeyoung will regret marrying me.'  

Mina said in her head. She may look fierce and heartless, but deep inside her heart she was screaming for someone to at least understand her. She loves jeongyeon so much.

Mina look at her father and smile.

"Arasso. If that will make you guys happy, then i will marry him. Just ask omma to do the preparation. Im quite busy with the office works." 

"Thank you my daughter. Appa so happy. Chaeyoung is the right guy for you. Trust me. Now appa need to go. I have to tell your future father in law and your omma about this news. They must be happy. Appa go first okay." Mr Myoui kissed her daughter's forehead before he walk out from her daughter office.

As soon as her dad walk out from the office, she press the intercom.

"Lisa, cancel all my appointment for today. I wont be at the office after this. If there's any emergency then only you call me." - Mina

"Okay miss mina, copy that." - Lisa

Mina's secretary just follow her order if she does not want to get mad by her boss. Almost all of her staff hates Mina but they cant do anything abouit it since she is the CEO of the company. Mina straight face that rarely smile always scares her staff. No one brave enough to talk to her unless it's about work.

Mina look at her phone wallpaper. It was her picture with jeongyeon when they're on holiday at Busan last week. She press her nape while looking at her phone.

"I love you baby. How am i going to explain to you now. I cant afford to lose you. Why i have to marry that jerk!" Mina throw her file on the desk. She was sobbing for about 5 minutes. 

She wiped her tears and start pressing call log on her phone. She called jeongyeon. because the only person can make her feel better right now is jeongyeon.

'Hey my honey. How are you today my princess' - Jeongyeon

Mina smiled hearing how jeongyeon talk to her. She always love it when jeong call her princess

'Hey babe. Im fine. I miss you. Can we m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter