Two Worlds

Heaven By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Two Worlds

----------------------------------------

Umji smiled when she saw Sinb entered the restaurant. Her same aged friend sat on a vacant table then winked at her.

Umji walked closer to Sinb with a chuckle. "What's with that wink? Are you hitting on me now, Sinb?"

"If I am not head over heels with Yerin unnie, why not?" Sinb said with a playful smile.

They heard a fake cough then noticed Sowon already standing next to Umji. Sinb smirked when Sowon glared at her.

"Where's Yerin?" Sowon asked. She's already used to see any of the two Eunbi with Yerin on their side.

Sinb took a deep sigh. "She's watching Eunha unnie in the hospital right now."

Sowon frowned then shared a confused look with Umji. Umji's friends Sohye, Doyeon, Yoojung, Hyeyeon, Mina and Somi came. Sowon smiled watching Umji chatting happily with her classmates but her smile fades when she noticed Somi's hand on Umji's waist. She was about to walk closer to them when Chaeyeon entered inside attracting all of the attention of people inside the restaurant. Chaeyeon walked elegantly and Sowon hold off Somi's hands on Umji's waist with eyes still on Chaeyeon like the others.

"Good morning. Are you a staff in this restaurant?" Chaeyeon asked Umji who nodded at her. "I'm here to see Yuju."

Sinb frowned. "Why? Are you her friend?"

Chaeyeon smirked. "Yeah. We're friends, for now."

Umji, Sowon and Sinb shared a look before glaring at Chaeyeon who is wearing a smirk on her face.

"What did you see in that girl, Chaeyeon unnie? She looks so weak and clumsy." Somi said and Sowon almost hit her head if Umji is not looking at her.

Sinb frowned. "How did you know Yuju unnie? And what do you want from her?"

Chaeyeon smiled. "I guess you're the other Eunbi that Yuju is talking about. Don't worry, I came here as a friend of Yuju and the medium for Eunha-ssi's spirit."

All of the remaining girls except Somi, Doyeon, Yoojung and Sohye looked at each others confused. The door opened revealing Yuju who smiled widely when she saw Chaeyeon.

"I'm glad you came, Chaeyeon. " Yuju said then walked closer. She noticed Somi, Doyeon, Yoojung and Sohye too. "Will the other girls come too?"

Sinb frowned even more but realization struck her. "Are they part of the 'Odd Eye Circle', Yuju unnie?"

--------------------------------

Yuju and Sinb sat on a table with the present members of the Odd Eye Circle while Sowon and Umji are entertaining other customers like Mina and Hyeyeon.

Yuju already told her friends about the Odd Eye Circle and how that secret psychic group can help them to save Eunha's soul.

"Since the spirits who talked with Yuju last time who happens to be our schoolmates before said that Eunha-ssi's soul is in danger because of an eager trainee grim reaper, the chances of saving her are more high." Chaeyeon said while sitting like a princess.

"We're lucky enough that we are only fighting over a trainee grim reaper, right?" Sohye asked curiously.

Somi took a long deep sigh. "Yeah but a trainee grim reaper means being supervised by a real grim reaper so we should not take this easy."

"What shall we do? I am willing to do everything just to save Eunha." Yuju said sincerely.

"Well, if you are lucky enough to meet again the spirits who talked with you last time, it will be more easier for us, Yuju-ssi." Yoojung said seriously but elbowed Doyeon who's sitting next to her when she felt a hand touching her right thigh. "You should ask them the name of that trainee grim reaper or just ask them how he or she looks like."

Doyeon hissed then chuckled awkwardly. "Yoojung is right. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter