Don't Leave Me

Heaven By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Don't Leave Me

Yuju's POV

My heart broke into million pieces the moment I opened the door then saw Eunha lying unconsiously on the hospital bed with a lot of hospital apparatus connected on her body. I slowly walked closer to her, hold one of her hand then cried while looking into her sleeping face. She's in the state of coma but I want to believe that she's just sleeping normally right now, my girlfriend is a sleeping beauty, right?

"Yah. I know you love sleeping, sleepyhead but...wake up, wake up as soon as possible, okay? You can't leave me. Don't you dare leave me, Jung Eunbi. Please?" I said still holding her hand while crying. I felt a hand on my shoulder but my eyes can't leave Eunha's pretty face.

"I'm sorry, Yuju unnie. I'm so sorry." I heard Sinb's voice. I looked at her then saw her crying. "This is all my fault, Yuju unnie."

I frowned. "What are you talking about, Sinb?"

"If she didn't let Eunha went out alone, this won't happen." Yerin unnie who's sitting on the sofa said while staring on the floor. "If Sinb is next to Eunha that time, maybe she can do something to save Eunha on that fast approaching car."

Sinb started crying out loud so I hold her in my arms. Yerin unnie looked up then glared at us. "Why are you pitying her, Yuju? Eunha is in coma because of that immatured brat!"

"Shut up, Yerin unnie. This is just an accident. Why are you blaming Sinb?" I asked Yerin unnie in shock. I can't believe that she thinks like that right now.

Yerin unnie stand up then exit the room in a hurry. Sinb broke down so I made her sat down on the sofa.

"Are you not going to blame me, Yuju unnie?" Sinb asked still crying.

I shook my head then sighed. "It's not your fault, Sinb. Besides, blaming you or anyone else won't help anyway so what's the point in doing that?"

I walked closer to Eunha once again then kissed her forehead. "Don't give up esp for us, Eunha-ya. I love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you anymore so don't leave me, okay?"

-------------------------------

I don't want to leave Eunha's side cause I want to be the first person she will see the moment she opened her eyes once again but until now, she's still sleeping like in the princess in a fairy tale story. Sowon unnie doesn't want me to skip my classes on school so she, Umji, Sinb, Yerin unnie and I watched over Eunha alternatively.

One week passed already but Eunha is still unconcious. We won't give up and will just keep on hoping and praying that Eunha will wake up and enjoy life with us again esp with me.

"Yerin unnie is still ignoring me. She's still giving me silent treatment so you better wake up now then smacked Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter