Danger?

Heaven By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Danger?

Eunha decided to watch over her mortal body while Nayoung is on her heavenly duty. She wants to see Yuju too but she saw Yerin watching over her instead.

"Thanks for watching over my gorgeous body, Yerin unnie." Eunha said as she walked closer to Yerin who's sitting on the chair next to the patient's bed. "I hope everything will be better soon. I don't like seeing my bestfriends and esp Yuju sad like this."

"Why are you so unfair, Eunha?" Yerin said making Eunha frowned then stopped a few steps away from her. "How dare you took away my heart without giving it back to me?"

"What are you talking about, Yerin unnie?" Eunha asked confused.

"Why is it always you? Why until now, I can't forget my stupid feelings for you?" Yerin said with tears rolling down from her eyes. "Why until now, I'm still foolishly hoping for you to love me back someday? What have you done to me, Eunha-ya? Why is it so hard for me to fall out love from you? Why?!"

Eunha widen her eyes then stepped back as Yerin burst into tears. She can't believe that Yerin is still in love with her. She can't believe that one of her bestfriends is still silently suffering while she's happy with Yuju.

"Is it really my fault? Or yours?" Yerin said then looked at Eunha's unconcious body. "I've always been by your side but you never felt the same for me. But you let Yuju, a passerby in our lives to own a bigger place in your heart in such a short time. Why? Until now, I can't understand it. Until now, I can't move on from you, Jung Eunbi."

Yerin continued her cries making Eunha more hurt and guilty. She can't stand watching Yerin like this so she exit the room by passing through the door. Eunha frowned when she noticed a paper bag full of fruits placed down on her foot. She looked around and noticed the elevator door just closed.

"Who could it be?" Eunha tried to hold the paper bag but she can't making her groaned. She looked on the door then sighed heavily.

"I'm so sorry, Yerin unnie."

_______________

Sinb went to the river bank then kneeled down on the ground. She shouted her pain, anger and frustration. If only she haven't heard Yerin talking on the hospital a while ago, she won't feel miserable like this.

"Why? Why are we both stupid, Yerin unnie? Why are we both foolishly in love with someone who can't love us back?" Sinb chuckled bitterly. "Should I still fight for you? Should I still wait for you? How if you will do the same for Eunha unnie? What about me?"

Sinb cried her heart out. She's willing to wait for Yerin no matter how long will it takes but...what about Yerin? Sinb thinks it's useless fighting for Yerin if the latter can only treat her as forever bestfriends.

Love is worth fighting for but Sinb can't be the only one fighting, right?

Sinb stand up then slowly walked closer to the river. "This pain in my heart is too much. I can't take this any longer."

"Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter