I'm Here, Watching You

Heaven By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'm Here, Watching You

"I got you now, Jung Eunbi." Eunha widen her eyes when she heard an unfamiliar voice. She looked behind her and saw a spirit wearing a big black hat and black coat standing in front of her now.

"Who are you?" Eunha asked in fear. She can't explain the fear creaping into her esp when that mysterious spirit looked straight into her eyes.

"Who am I? I'm your guardian angel, Jung Eunbi." The spirit no other than Sejeong said then smirked.

"No, you're not. My guradian angel is angel Nayoung and not you. Who are you?!" Eunha asked once again.

Sinb felt a weird and creepy atmosphere same like Yerin who woke up. They shared a confused looked then take a look around the room.

"What's going on, Yerin unnie? Why do I feel something creepy?" Sinb asked then hold Yerin's arm in fear.

Yerin smiled then patted Sinb's back. "It's okay. There's nothing to worry about, Sinb. I'm here, okay?"

Sinb smiled then nodded her head. She and Yerin embraced each others trying hard to ignore the weird and creepy atmosphere inside Eunha's hospital room right now.

Sejeong laughed. "Poor you, Eunbi. Your two bestfriends don't know that your spirit is in big trouble now."

Eunha widen her eyes in fear and shock. Nayoung is right. The grim reaper will see and capture Eunha's soul if she's not under Nayoung's protection.

"It's time for you to say goodbye in this world now, Jung Eunbi."

Sejeong was about to hold Eunha's right hand when Nayoung suddenly appeared next to her then shoved her hand away. Sejeong groaned in pain, her eyes widen when she noticed burn marks on her hand.

"Don't you dare touch Eunbi again if you don't want to turn into ashes, stupid trainee." Nayoung said with a glare for Sejeong.

"You again? I really hate you whoever you are. You are always ruining my mission, idiot." Sejeong said glaring back at Nayoung.

Nayoung smirked then hold Eunha's right hand. "Look who's talking. You are the idiot one, Sejeong."

Sejeong felt pissed and was about to attack Nayoung when a black smoke appeared behind her and she disappeared all of a sudden.

Eunha gasped in fear and shock. "What happened to her? Where did she go?"

"Her master saved her." Nayoung said with disappointment written on her face. She faced Eunha with a glare. "You are really stubborn, Jung Eunbi."

Eunha felt gulity "I'm really sorry, angel Nayoung. I just got bored and I want to see Yuju that's why..."

"If I didn't came in the right time, that trainee grim reaper will capture your soul and if that happens, you can never go back to your Yuju anymore!" Nayoung shouted. Eunha felt scared and amazed cause her angel still looks shining and angelic with her mad state. "Don't disobey me again or else you can never go back to your mortal body anymore."

Eunha felt sad and just nodded her head. She take a look on her mortal body lying unconsciously on the bed then felt scared. She's not afraid to die but she's afraid to leave the people she loves esp Yuju.

"Okay. The creepy atmosphere is gone now but why do I feel something unexplainable?" Sinb said looking around the room.

Nayoung sighed then snapped her fingers. In a blink of an eye, she and Eunha are now back in the beautiful garden.

"Are you still mad at me, my angel? I'm really sorry." Eunha said sincerely. She looked down the grassland avoiding Nayoung's stare. "I just really want to see Yuju. I missed her like crazy."

Nayoung walked closer to Eunha then gently cupped her face, she slowly lift Eunha's chin to meet her in the eye.

"I know what you're feeling inside, Eunbi. That's why I'm here to help you. But I can't help you alone, you have to help yourself too. Don't do something stupid again, please?" Nayoung said with a gentle smile on her face, Eunha nodded her head. "I promise that I will do everything to protect your soul from that trainee grim reaper. Just trust me, Eunbi."

"I trust you, angel Nayoung." Eunha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter