Help!

Heaven By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Help!

"What?! Why do I have to save that intern grim reaper, head angel?" Nayoung asked the head of guardian angels called Hana. She can't believe that she will receive a mission to save Eunha and Sejeong. "Why? That grim reaper should be punish. Why would I help her?"

Hana take a look at the surprised Nayoung. They are currently walking closer to the gate of Heaven. "You need to save Sejeong's soul in order to save Eunha's soul, Nayoung."

"Why? I'm pretty sure that Sejeong did a heavy sin that's why she became a grim reaper. She deserves that position, Hana." Nayoung said stubbornly.

Hana smiled then shook her head. "Stop talking that way about Sejeong if you only know half of the truth, Nayoung." Nayoung frowned. Another angel called Sally came closer to them. "Sally is Sejeong's guardian angel and she can tell you what really happened to Sejeong before she became under Mimi's protection. Sejeong is not really a bad person, Nayoung."

"If she isn't a bad person, why she became a trainee grim reaper now?" Nayoung asked still in confusion.

"Because Sejeong's soul had been wandering in the mortal world for so long that she became lost." Sally said attracting Nayoung's attention who looked seriously at her. "Her soul got trapped in that world for so long that she lost her own memories. The head grim reaper called Mimi used that advantage to manipulate her thoughts that's why Sejeong became under her protection. She needs to be save too just like Eunha, Nayoung."

"Besides, you can never save Eunha if you won't save Sejeong too. Eunha's accident is destined to save Sejeong from Mimi that's why if you failed to help Sejeong, Eunha will die. But do you know what's worst will happen if Eunha died?" Hana asked Nayoung who shook her head. "Her soul can't leave mortal world because of her strong love for Choi Yuju. And she will be stuck on the mortal world for so long that she will become grim reaper just like Sejeong. Do you want that to happen to Eunha, Nayoung?"

Nayoung widen her eyes in shock then shook her head. Of course, she will do everything to save Eunha because she love that girl. She's Eunha's guardian angel that's why she will do everything for her even helping Sejeong.

"I hope you succeed, Nayoung. I hope you won't fail unlike me." Sally said with a sad smile. "Please save both Eunha and Sejeong from the head grim greaper called Mimi."

Hana put a hand on Nayoung's right shoulder then smiled to her. "I trust in you, Nayoung. I know you can do it."

---------------------------------------

"So that accident happened because a trainee grim reaper wanted Eunha's soul so badly?" Yuju asked the spirits who talked with her in a street corner. "But why?"

Chaekyung looked around making sure that no bad spirits are eavesdropping on them. "Why? Because the head grim reaper wanted Eunha-ssi to become like her too. She's pretty sure that Eunha-ssi's soul can't leave this world too because of her strong attachment to you, Yuju-ssi."

Yuju remembered Seungwoo. She realized that if she didn't agree to help Seungwoo's soul, his soul might keep on wondering in this world or worst, he might become a grim reaper too just like Sejeong.

"What should I do? How can I save Eunha? I don't even know where to find her spirit." Yuju said feeling more worried. She can't imagine a life without Eunha anymore. "I need to talk to her and save her, right?"

"You must or else, you will be the reason why she will become a grim reaper someday." Haein said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter