Untitled

Heaven By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Untitled

Sowon is busy doing some paperworks inside her office on their family-owned restaurant when she recieved a text message from Umji.

'I'm already here in your restaurant together with my friends, Sowon unnie. I hope you have time to went out of your office just to see and talk with me, busy businesswoman.'

Sowon smiled after reading the text message from Umji. After her confession with Umji who caught her sleeptalking her feelings for the younger girl, Sowon and Umji are taking things slowly but surely. They are not yet on the dating stage but it's like they care in a special to each others. Sowon doesn't mind waiting for Umji cause the latter is still young and innocent.

---------------------------

"Sowon unnie!" Umji said excitedly when she saw Sowon walking closer to her shared table with her friends.

Sowon widen her smile. "Hi, Umji. I'm glad that you're here." She take a look at Umji's friends who are still wearing their school uniforms just like Umji. "Hi, girls. Thanks for visiting my restaurant. I hope you enjoyed our meal and services here."

"The ambience looks good and the owner is pretty so it's nice to be here, ma'am." The tall girl named Doyeon said then winked at Sowon who smiled awkwardly at her.

Yoojung who's sitting on the right side of Doyeon elbowed the latter. "Don't mind this giant, ma'am. Flirting is just one of her talent."

"Aigoo, my baby is jealous." Doyeon said then pinched Yoojung's cheeks.

Mina groaned. "Yah. Stop being disrespectful in front of a respectful woman, idiots." Sowon felt shy in what Mina said.

"I apologized in behalf of my friends' weird behaviors, ma'am. I'm Kim Hyeyeon." The girl named Hyeyeon said .

Umji introduced her friends/classmates. They are Doyeon, Yoojung, Mina, Hyeyeon, Sohye and Somi.

"Is she your girlfriend, Umji?" Sohye who's sitting on the left side of Umji whispered.

Sowon frowned when she noticed Umji blushed after Sohye whispered to her. But she also noticed the cold look that Somi is giving to her right now.

"Is there a problem, Somi-ssi?" Sowon asked still wearing a smile. Somi is still a customer so she deserves the best treatment inside the restaurant.

Somi shook her head then put her hand on Umji's shoulder who's sitting next to her. "Let's just eat now cause we will go to the amusement park after." Somi take a look at Sowon then said. "Young people should have some fun while old people are busy in their lives."

Sowon widen her eyes in surprise. She can't understand why she felt that Somi's words are directed to her.

"Are you okay, Sowon unnie?" Umji asked making Sowon ignored the weird look that Somi keeps on giving to her.

"Y-Yes. I'm okay, Umji." Sowon said with a sweet smile on her face. Those special smiles and stares that Umji and Sowon are giving to each others are very obvious to the keen eyes of Umji's friends esp Somi.

"Tell Yuju unnie that I can't go visit Eunha unnie on the hospital later, Sowon unnie. I already made a promise to my friends that we will have some fun today. " Umji sounded guilty so Sowon shook her head then smiled.

"It's okay. I'm sure that Yuju can understand your reason, Umji. Just enjoy your hang-out day with your friends, okay?" Sowon said and was about to caress Umji's cheek when Somi faked a cough.

Sowon can't help but glared at Somi who glared back at her too. Umji and her other friends seem oblivious on the growing tension between Sowon and Somi.

----------------------------

'Have fun but be careful, Umji. Call me if you need my help esp if that Jeon Somi did something inappropriate to you.'

Umji recalled the words Sowon said to her when the latter talked in private in the restaurant. Sowon is acting like a protective and strict mom as asual but Umji can't understand why Sowon doesn't look fond of Somi in all of her friends.

"Are you and that old woman dating, Umji?" Somi said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter