Odd Eye Circle

Heaven By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Odd Eye Circle

Yuju can't stop thinking about the 'Odd Eye Circle' group that the five spirits told her last time. She even tried to tell Sowon and her friends Umji, Sinb and Yerin who also tried to search about it on the internet but all of them still has no idea about that mysterious group.

"Where can I find that Odd Eye Circle? Those five spirits doesn't want to tell me where to find it." Yuju said with a groan. She noticed some of her classmates staring weirdly at her now making her bowed down then apologized. "I'm so sorry."

"What are you talking about, Yuju? You're lucky that our teacher hasn't come yet." Cathy who's sitting on the left side of her said with a chuckle.

Yuju scratched her head then laughed awkwardly. She forgot that she's now inside the classroom. She take a look at Chaeyeon who's sitting on her backside then noticed her staring suspiciously on her.

"You are acting weird just like Chaeyeon. Do you know that she told me before that she's part of the psychic group called the Odd Eye Circle? Why am I sitting next to weirdos?" Cathy said then rolled her eyes.

Yuju widen her eyes in shock then looked back at Chaeyeon who avoided her eyes. The teacher finally came and their lesson started but Yuju can't help but steal glances at Chaeyeon who still keeps on avoiding eye contact with her.

---------------------------------------

Chaeyeon is fixing her things inside the locker when she noticed Yuju coming closer to her. She hurriedly finished what she's doing, locked her locker then started walking away.

Yuju fasten her steps then blocked Chaeyeon. "I'm sorry to disturb you, Chaeyeon but...I just want to ask you about the psychic group called the Odd Eye Circle."

Chaeyeon sighed. "That psychic group doesn't exist, Yuju. Excuse me cause I really have to go now."

"Please, Chaeyeon. I really need to talk with that group. I...I really need their help to save the spirit of my girlfriend on the grim reaper who wants to capture her soul." Yuju said desperately making Chaeyeon looked curiously at her. "Please, tell me where to find them. Please, Chaeyeon?"

Chaeyeon took a deep sigh then looked around them. Fortunately, no other students are there except the two of them. "Who told you about that secret group? No one knows about it except the members and their clients."

"I have a third eye so I can talk to spirits. There are five spirits who told me about that group, they also told me that the spirit of my girlfriend is in danger because of a rookie grim reaper."

Chaeyeon frowned. "Rookie grim reaper? Do you know the name of that grim reaper?"

Yuju shook her head then sighed. "They haven't told me. Is that important?"

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes. "Of course. I think I have no other choice but to bring you in our secret headquarter."

Yuju widen her eyes in shock. "What? Are you part of that secret group, Chaeyeon?"

"Stop asking a lot of questions. Let's go now before bad spirits came to stop us." Chaeyeon said then dragged Yuju out of the hallway.

---------------------------------------

Yuju can't stop feeling amaze when Chaeyeon brought her in a two story house. The house had that creepy vibe esp when they entered inside. There's a lot of creepy things hanging or being displayed inside.

"Jung Chaeyeon, why are you late? Don't you know that...Oh my gosh!" A pretty Chinese girl cried when she saw Chaeyeon with Yuju on the living room.

Seven pretty girls went out from different areas of the house then gave Yuju suspicious stares making the latter scared. A tall girl walked closer to Chaeyeon and Yuju, she gave a boring look at Yuju then glare scarily to Chaeyeon.

"You know we have rules. No one can bring their lovers here except if their lover is one of us, right?" The tall pretty girl said with a stone-faced expression making Yuju felt goosebumps.

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes. "She's not my girlfriend, Nayoung unnie. She's my friend and my classmate named Yuju. She's our latest client."

The other girls finally released a sigh of relief but Yuju noticed that some of them are still looking weirdly at her.

"How sure are you that she's not here to spy us? What if she's just being possesed by a bad spirit to stop us from doing our job?" Somi said still giving suspicious glare to Yuju.

"Why don't we calm down and entertain our new client, girls? Chaeyeon is smart enough to bring a real client here." The girl named Chungh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter