Battle

Heaven By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Battle

Yuju keeps on hoping everyday that she will see Eunha again but after their last encounter, Eunha never appeared on her again.

Yuju wants to think that it's better cause Eunha might get into danger if the latter won't be careful cause an eager grim reaper trainee is after her but Yuju can't help but worry each and everyday that she knows nothing about Eunha's spirit.

"Where can I find those five spirits I've talked to last time? I need to ask them about Eunha and that trainee grim reaper." Yuju asked looking around the streets.

It's already nighttime but Yuju is still on the streets hoping that she can talk to Chaekyung and her friends. Odd Eye Circle told her to ask questions from them.

"Where are they?" Yuju asked.

"Here, Yuju-ssi."

Yuju saw Haein standing a few steps away from her. She signaled Yuju to follow her as she went into a dark alley. Yuju followed her hoping that Haein will take her to her other spirit friends but all she saw is her and Haein on that dark alley.

"Where are your friends? I need to talk with all of you." Yuju said. She can't understand why Haein seems suspicious to her.

"You can just talk with me, Yuju-ssi." Haein said with a smirk.

"Uhm...I want to ask if you know the name of the trainee grim reaper who's after the spirit of my girlfriend. I already talked with the Odd Eye Circle and they are already helping me to save my Eunha." Yuju said trying hard to ignore the weird dark atmosphere surrounding them right now. "I hope you and your friends are willing to help me too, miss..."

"Haein. I'm Lee Haein, Yuju-ssi."

"Haein-ssi...I hope..." Yuju widen her eyes when a fist-size rock almost hit her on the head if she haven't block it in the right time. "What's going on?"

Haein laughed and Yuju doesn't know if the black smoke covering Haein now is real or just her imagination.

Yuju wants to run but she can't move. She wants to shout but no sounds came out from her. She can't even breathe while Haein's now red eyes is staring at her.

"Stop ruining the destiny, Yuju-ssi. Your girlfriend is destined to be part of the underworld."

Yuju felt like an invisible strong hand is choking her. She wants to fight. She wants to do everything not just to save herself but for Eunha.

Yuju will do everything for Eunha.

Yuju heard Haein shouted in pain before disappearing on her sight. Yuju finally breathe well but she can still feel pain on her neck, it seems like a strong spirit really choked her. Her knees felt weak that she dropped down on the floor.

"Are you okay, Yuju-ssi?"

Yuju looked up and saw Nayoung, Pinky and Chaeyeon standing closer to her. "What is that? What happened?"

Nayoung sighed. "That spirit is bad, Yuju-ssi. You should felt that."

"But...she's one of the spirits who told me about Eunha. I thought..."

"Yeah, she's one of them but it doesn't mean they are all the same." Pinky cut her off making Yuju frown.

"Chaekyung and Sohee came to us last night, they told us that Haein and Hyeri are joining forces with bad spirits now. They don't want to leave this world that's why they are doing that to stay here." Chaeyeon said then kneeled down next to Yuju. "You need to go with us in Nayoung unnie's home. We need to give you enchantment for protection, Yuju."

"I think that's not enough." Nayoung said making the three girls looked at her. She looked straight in Yuju's eyes. "You have to accept that you are like us, Yuju-ssi. You need to be strong and aware about spirits like us."

"Are you saying that I need to be your latest member, Nayoung-ssi?" Yuju asked confused.

"You don't have to. What I'm trying to say is we need to share with you our knowledge about spirits. It's for your own protection especially now that other spirits are harming you." Nayoung said seriously.

Yuju felt scared. She doesn't want to enhance any of her psychic skills but in her situation now, she had to. And most of all, she has to be strong to win this bat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter