Save Me

Heaven By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Save Me

Eunha's POV

I heard a lot of screams then saw people in panic on the streets. I frowned when I saw the fast blue car not moving now.

I think the driver finally came back to his senses but why the people around me are so loud?

"Oh my gosh. Call an ambulance! Poor girl." I heard a woman shouts. I followed the direction of her stare and I felt my knees go weak when I saw myself lying lifelessly on the pool of blood.

What's happening? Why can I see myself lying on a pool of blood? What's going on?

I shook my head then closed my eyes tightly thinking that this is just a weird dream. I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I opened my eyes, I'm in a beautiful garden now.

I turned around and saw a beautiful tall girl standing in front of me. She's wearing a white dress and she looks like shining.

"Who are you? Are you an angel?" The girl nodded her head making me shocked. "What? Don't tell me I'm dead now? No, please?"

The girl shook her head then gave me a beautiful smile. "Don't worry, you're still alive but your soul is not in your mortal body right now."

I widen my eyes in surprise. "What? Are you serious? What if you're just fooling me? You don't even have wings so how can I be sure if you're really an angel?"

"You can't see my wings because you're not yet in heaven. Mortals can't see angels' wings as long as they are still on Earth." The girl claiming herself angel said. I shook my head then glared at her. I don't want to believe her. "You're still not believing me, right? Humans are really stubborn."

The girl snapped her fingers and in blink of an eye, we are now inside a private hospital room. I saw Yerin unnie and Sinb crying on the sofa right now.

"Yah, why are you two crying? What happened?" I asked but it seems like they can't hear me. I walked closer to them but I felt so surprised when my hand just passed through Sinb's face when I tried to cupped her face.

"You can't touch them cause you're in different world now, Jung Eunbi. Welcome to the spirit world." I heard the girl claiming herself angel said. I looked at her then she pointed me on the hospital's bed.

I felt so confused, scared and weak when I saw myself lying helplessly on the bed. There's a lot of machine apparatus connected on my unconcious body.

"Do you still think this is just a prank? What more proof do you want, Eunha?" The girl said with a kind smile on her face.

The door opened and I saw Yuju entered. She saw me lying uncon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter